what do you rekon to this?

On a cated vehicle they definately will be but not sure about pre-cat, would imagine so. That does look menta, if i had the room..........and money i would soooo get that!

hehe, yeah its a pre-cat G plate (1989) needs some welding and a few spots of paint..lol

and best of all, my rota's will fit too...lol

anyone want a micra with two cg13's?...hehe

ok. lets wait till the auction finishes. i may not even win it, (and im yet to be convinced by the owner how much work there is to do as i dont want a shed sat in my garden)

apparently it has an aftermarket ecu, but needs a re-map. (ED, ED, where for art thou ED!) lol

just some cosmetics, if i do win it i would keep it black, but smoooth, black wheels..... nismo stripe......thats it.

wait until you see what its like for real before selling your micra! It might require way too much work.

i know. at £650 i could sell the turbo, manifold, engine, gearbox for more than that, and scrap the rest.

good luck mate hope your a mechanic that looks like loads of work and very expensive to make worth anything but i wish you luck with it, you know you can buy a 1/2 decent mr2 with paint for that kind of money. i admire anyone who can restore a car like that i wish i had those kind of skills so if you get it show us pics of how the project progresses

good luck mate hope your a mechanic that looks like loads of work and very expensive to make worth anything but i wish you luck with it, you know you can buy a 1/2 decent mr2 with paint for that kind of money. i admire anyone who can restore a car like that i wish i had those kind of skills so if you get it show us pics of how the project progresses

A 200's a completely differently car too, different setup and as said above not as common.

and its not that much work. dashboard back in, lights in, paintwork, a bit of welding and trailoring to a tuner for mapping.

if it starts and drives it cant be that bad can it?

Back