What car to buy, can't decide?

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
I'm going to be selling my 1.0LX and i'm after a newer model of Micra. The 1.0LX is a 93 L reg, and i think i want i much newer car, to hopefully do me 4-5 years without as much trouble as possible.
I've seen a 51 plate Micra S at £1900. The car is mint, mint and mint, with 45,000 miles. It is only a 1.0, but the newness of the car should easily see me through the 5 years or so.
I,m also tempted with the likes of Dr Zoidbergs car, without some of the mods, but it is an older car. But the plus is that it's a 1.3.
I've seen a few SR's down south, so getting to them may be an issue, but i cant decide if an older SR or a nearly brand new facelift model would be better?

Bearing in mind i'm getting a loan of the cash from my dad so i will be tied up for a year paying him back! Hence why i need reliability.
I'm really stuck, any ideas welcome.

Cheers all...

if its care free motoring you want get the newest one, (cut my own throat in a poss sale lol) thats why i've bought the 160sr, no more mots, swapping manifold etc

is the 51 plate fron a garage, again for added comfort you'll get a warrenty from a garage ranging 3 months to a year.

i bought my k11 SR with the same thing in mind which is why i got the youngest and lowest miles i possibly could from a garage with a year warrenty. never set out to mod it lol

The 51 plate is a private sale in Edinburgh. I think if it was a garage they would be looking for £2500 probably.

Mines for sale. :suspect: If you want to know more its advertised in the selling section.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 161
Zephyr said:
lol like i said tho truely i would of got ur car if i didnt have one etc

(didnt we agree 25% if i could get u a quick sale lol jk)
25% i thought is was 0.25% !!

Back