What are you paying for insurance

I'm on about K10's though! Insurance wise, they're worth about £300 tops. Newer K11's and older it's worth it, the same for your car, but anything with no real value isnt

What's health got to do with being fully comp? If your not responsible for the crash, your medical bills would be covered by the other party!

Still, my insurance is very little less for tpft and woe betide if you did have a boo boo and weren't covered...

but there's no excess for third party!! well, there isn't on my policy. All comprehensive ones i've seen are £250 or more.

If you have a decent enough crash in a K10 though, you wouldn't really need medical care... more like life insurance!

Exactly - if you have health/life insurance (actually really good if you get a sports injury as the NHS are butchers) £250 is not really a lot of money if you end up with broken bones

Model: K10 gs
Engine size:1.2
NCD:0 for me and my dad has 0 since theyre on my bro's car.
Named driver(yes/no): My dad is the owner of the insurance and the car and im on it as a secondary driver.
Driving experiance: dad has 10+ year with a company car
Paying: £560

Thats with me having a provisional licence.

Model: K11 GX
Engine size:1.3
NCD:2 Yrs
Named driver(yes/no): No
Driving experiance: 2 Years
Paying: £675 TPFT With mods declared (engine change from 998cc, bodykit, alloys, lowered suspension, change of colour)

Model: MK II Ford Orion
Engine size:1.6
NCD:0 (NCD is beng used on the Micra policy)
Named driver(yes/no): No
Driving experiance: 3 Years
Paying: Just over £1000 (will go up ridiculously once the RS Turbo conversion is complete)

I agree with you Fordy, I think it's a joke really! So come June next year i'm gonna have (touch wood) 3 years and 1 year No claim bonus!

Back