Insurance...

C

Clone

Just wondering what all of you are paying for your insurance? I got 1.1k or so for me and my mum me as named driver on a 1.1 £595 car on auto trader, that seems expensive? I also got the same price with my mum as main driver, 1,100. I
managed to get a quote for a 1.6 Vtr and i got 1.1k with my mum as main...i thaught the micra would be cheaper...

i had much the same thing when i passed my test i was into fords so got a quote on a 1.1 fiesta at £1600 on my own so as a laugh i got a quote on a
XR2i and that was £1600 as well both with £200 excess guess wich one i got? i killed 2 XR2i's, 4 XR3i's and a metro GTI 16v before i saw sense an bought a jap car!

when i first got my car k10 micra 1.0 it was about £1500 that was the cheepest i could get now i had the car about 6 years it has gone down about £265.80 with mods on it

On my 1.3 import with alloys and induction kit declared, 3 points and with a younger named driver on my policy (the wife) mine's £187 tpft

Insurance for youngsters is a disgrace imo, how are kids supposed to afford it, it's no wonder that there is so many uninsured drivers around.

Agreed :) the one i wanted there, car was worth 600, was getting quotes for twice that

Insurance is a joke. I pay less now than I ever have and that was after a claim last year..........and on a new policy with no no claims............go figure!

i'm £245 tpft with exhaust declared and wife on policy (get married, trust me;)) on a 1.3 si, but i'm 24 with 4 yrs ncb!!!

Swiper thats really poop!! Why is it still so high after 4 years ncb? especially being tpft.

oh yeah, forgot to mention, still hadn't been 5 yrs after i crashed, so i had to declare an accident with me at fault! and also 3 points for an sp30 aswell. and don't forget i'm male, that never helps with insurance!
next years though i won't have any claims made in last five years, and i'll be over 25 so it should be even cheaper then (touch wood).
i still class £245 as cheap though, because just after i crashed i bought a 900cc cinquecento (ins group 1) and i was paying £1200 tpft.

£250 tpft Quinn Direct for 1.0 or 1.3. Been driving less than a year, but am F over 25 which helps. About half the price of anywhere else! They will probably sting me big time if I make a claim though..

<Moschops is having a bad day>

279 fully comp :( - and the skyline's only 495...
I don't get why my NCB doesn't apply to all my cars...I can only drive one at a time ffs.

What a scam.

just to make you all feel better over here in northern ireland i payed £2540 for my first year insurance tpft an extra 500 for fully comp and thats no mods declared and i was 18 also so figure that one out lol, its due again in a few months so im hoping it will drop a fair bit.

Holy smokes lol, you could insure a 1.6 fully comp your self for that price :/

Back