What alloys to get?

Hey, i'm new to the forum. :p

I have had a K11 1.0L Red Micra for just over a year now and am wanting to put some alloys on it. I'm pretty new at car stuff so am still learning, but have help round the corner if I get in to much trouble.

I know lots of people like sticking with the 13'' as they like to lower the car but what are the thoughts about 15''? I was checking up on eBay and came along some 195/45 and 195/50? Would these even fit without any extra bits and would they look stupidly fat?

Thanks people!

you are better off going with 195/45 tyres as these don't rub under normal load. If you are going to buy alloys you should look for alloys with a 4 x 100 stud patter with a ET of 32-35 for the best fit however other ET's will work as well.

shaun has got 15" 6.5j and running 195/45 and ET 40 i think
check his thread here
and before you say it, yes I know, i keep telling him to cut the fricking springs. lol

shaun has got 15" 6.5j and running 195/45 and ET 40 i think
check his thread here
and before you say it, yes I know, i keep telling him to cut the fricking springs. lol

Yes you do... But i will wait for coilies!! :D
Image in case your lazy clicking links :p
20100725_001.jpg

cut it for now :blues: not lazy, he just sees more pics in the thread
I meant if he felt lazy. And you can cut a coil off if you want as long as you can get it equal all round. Everything we do is easy. So I know well get problems. :(

Back