Alloys

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Lo all, first post, just thought i'd say hi without being ignorant and going straight into my question.

I haven't done anything to my Micra so far as it's only a 1.0L but i have decided a set of alloys can always be transferred to a micra with a bigger engine in the future.

I'm basically looking for a guide and general advice on buying alloys, like where from? What size? Which ones fit? What to avoid?

I was thinking 15" not wanting to go too big, not quite sure what style yet though.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Allan

Hi,

welcome to the MSC.

15inch should be the maximum size of wheel to put on your car. Any bigger and it wil bog down. You will need alloys with an offset of 35 to 45 and a P.C.D. of 100. There will bwe lots of different styles so picking one is upto you and also depends on you budget.

Have a look on this website as it gives you a rough idea of what different styles of alloys look like on the Micra.

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/sear...x100 et45&strSort=Low&Make=Nissan&Model=Micra

Thanks mate, that was quite a big help, especially being able to have a view of them on the car as such.

Only just noticed i put this in the wrong forum really. Anyway, been looking at TSW Apex 15" Alloys.

What is the cheapest place to buy Alloys in your own personal experiences?

Below are the alloys i am thinking of getting, what do you people think of them? Think they will suit the micra?

imtswapex.jpg

Korizin said:
Below are the alloys i am thinking of getting, what do you people think of them? Think they will suit the micra?

I like them, they should suit the car, its upto you in the end. I done a very quick photoshop of them onto my car. I know its not great but can give you a rough idea of what they are like.

Attachments

• new wheels.jpg
    new wheels.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 227
Back