10. Arnold
11. Jowley
12. el segundo
13. Richie
14. TredderK11 (Maybe)
15. NeX
16. MicraFish
17. Kev

Bad news peeps - me and Nex will be making it to this meet - be prepared for Cabriolet mayhem!! :laugh:

1. Simonh
2. Frank
3. Dragonmaster_uk
4. Robb
5. Krish
6. moddedmicra
7. robert whelan
8. mera red gti
9. John 02'
10. Arnold
11. Jowley
12. el segundo
13. Richie
14. TredderK11 (Maybe)
15. NeX
16. MicraFish
17. Kev

Bad news peeps - me and Nex will be making it to this meet - be prepared for Cabriolet mayhem!! :laugh:

I feel a cruise coming on :D

Just to say I'll be bring my camera's with me so will be getting images that could go into the calendar for next year. Be a good opportunity to get some group micra shots done.

So make sure your car is clean, weather permitting of course.

Kev

Right I will be coming to this providing my car is back from the garage needs loads of work doing lol cant wait anyone going from the derby region at all fancy a convoy?

the more the merrier :p hopefully i should be going early. to take your coats as you arrive :p doesnt frank work there?

frank also by the way ive spoken to mohammed who apparently knows you. he said he was going to speak to you about coming down on this meet. have you heard anything from him? also have you fitted his lowering springs for him?

the more the merrier :p hopefully i should be going early. to take your coats as you arrive :p doesnt frank work there?

frank also by the way ive spoken to mohammed who apparently knows you. he said he was going to speak to you about coming down on this meet. have you heard anything from him? also have you fitted his lowering springs for him?

yeh, he,s been in touch :), did you get my pm yesterday, btw ?

my mot runs out on the 1st......

is anyone coming from my way? could gve us a lift, i dont mind getting a train to doncaster if that helps anyone?

yes, but i am also out of work and my car is, for all intents and purposes.......stuffed.

i need a full exhaust, new headlights and a new cat.... and even then theres no guarantee it will pass its emissions..

its looking like a train to derby is my best bet.. otherwise i cant come....

Well, looks like I'm probably coming along to this.

1. Simonh
2. Frank
3. Dragonmaster_uk
4. Robb
5. Krish
6. moddedmicra
7. robert whelan
8. mera red gti
9. John 02'
10. Arnold
11. Jowley
12. el segundo
13. Richie
14. TredderK11 (Maybe)
15. NeX
16. MicraFish
17. Kev
18. Capnmchl

You ain't seen my car :p

I ain't washed it for a month, and that month has been snowy, salty, dusty and wet. It's not black anymore, it's brown basically, and covered in salt crap. But I shall clean it tomorrow afternoon. Although it'll probably get nasty again on saturday.

Can someone change the first post and thread title to make it a little clearer as to what is happening? As this appears to be quite a spontaneous event! :)

I am preparing everything i need to wash my car saturday evening :D

not washing my car lads as i'm turning it into a rat car so it goes against my spirit to wash it and it hasn't been washed in over a year now lol.

So is there going to be any talent out in the karting at all. As i'm crap and need to watch some good battles at the front of the field.

rude i want the first post :p my idea anyways lmao

Lol we are all grateful for the idea! :love: I meant can the first (your) post be edited to have all the details in it? Just took me five minutes scrolling through to remind myself of the meeting time!

it will be bad enough as it is. well actually we will prob end up with about half the list actually turning up

not washing my car lads as i'm turning it into a rat car so it goes against my spirit to wash it and it hasn't been washed in over a year now lol.

So is there going to be any talent out in the karting at all. As i'm crap and need to watch some good battles at the front of the field.

Well, arnold is good. He beat all us who were at the exeter meet. Except for that kid, he was amazing. Could block the whole track.

Last i went was in August, kept on spinning the darn thing! Forgot how much it knackers your arms, got in the micra a few hours later and the steering felt surreal!

i havent ever lost a race.. i have trophy's, hold the lap record around the local track in wet and dry conditions and have raced a few 3 hr endurance races in a carbon chassis kart.

if i can get there, and no one is willing to say weather or not they can take me, i am more than willing to start at the back of the grid and still finish on the podium...
hehe

Back