9. rlees85
10. Gam1984
11. James
12. Kev (poorly corolla)
13. James T (nis) - possible
14. Ivan - possible
15. D4R73N - possible
16. Davey C (K11)

Hope all the possibles make it and lets make the 2nd midlands meet a bit better then the first one. If people would like to go bowling later in the afternoon I'm up for it?

thanks
Kev

I will also be showing the MSC dvd at the meet, not all of it of course, but you'll get to see what your missing out on.

See you all on Sunday.

Kev

Come on you are only in nuneaton bout 30 mins away, pop down and introduce yourself, no 1 bites m8!U best be there

Hiya, I'm still a possible on this one I'm afraid. Might be going to Wales with a mate Sunday but I'm still waiting to hear from them! Will try my best to get over there though.

I popped over to the place yesterday to see what it was like since I was over that way doing a bit of shopping. Looks good - had a few problems finding it though. For some reason my tomtom kept trying to take me into some council estate near Braunstone :(

Got there in the end though and set it all up on the sat nav so I should be able to find it no probs next time if I can make the meet. Looks like it should be a good day.

Ive added myself to the list

Kev said:
Right then he's the list of members attending:

1. Mark (k10) - possible
2. Ben (K11)
3. Tommo (K11)
4. Rik
5. Raceworx
6. richmicratwista
7. Alienfish360
8. paddymarsden
9. rlees85
10. Gam1984
11. JayY - possible
12. James
13. Kev (poorly corolla)
14. James T (nis) - possible
15. Ivan - possible
16. D4R73N - possible
17. Davey C (k11)

benmicrasr said:
Come on you are only in nuneaton bout 30 mins away, pop down and introduce yourself, no 1 bites m8!U best be there

no one bites, bah not intrested then ;) LOL!!

have also spoken to cazxxx to see if shes up for convoying down with me, am yet to hear if shes coming, but yer i mite have to come say hi

Jay that means 2 of the hardcore midland meeters aren't gonna be at the meet cause mark aint coming!Tommo u best still be going!Looking like its gonna be a gud meet,got a big stone chip on my front bumper so if any pics are taken they have got to be from the sides or back!

this meet is looking promising :D

And please everyone don't worry what state or condition your car is, mine has key marks down each side and a cracked bonnet scoop lol!

Looking forward to it, I'll bring my video and camera along to do some filming too.

Kev

agreed!!!!

Let's show us midlands peeps can get these meets going eh!!!

benmicrasr said:
Jay that means 2 of the hardcore midland meeters aren't gonna be at the meet cause mark aint coming!Tommo u best still be going!Looking like its gonna be a gud meet,got a big stone chip on my front bumper so if any pics are taken they have got to be from the sides or back!

im deffo gonna be there bud, ill bring me black marker pen because me wheels have a chip on them to lol

Kev said:
Meet at the bottom of the Car Park next to Hollywood Bowl

can you drop a bit better description of where were parking up please kev, the newbies might miss it as its right outta sight upon entrance isnt it.

ok depending on which way you'll enter the Meridan.

Once you enter the complex you will see a large sign to your right with the companies that operate on the complex. Take your next left and then left immediately after. Drive about 50 yards and you'll see the bowling centre (Hollywood Bowl) over to your right.

After this you'll see the rest of the carkpark just past the bowling centre, which is usually pretty quiet.

If I'm not the first to arrive, just park up in the spaces at the side the Hollywood Bowl.

Kev :)

any one who is coming will get an on the spot 20% discount on a short shifter.. i thought id let ya all know :p also ill be selling signed autographs of brittany spears naked on my bed...

! of those two amazing deals is true ;)

is it me or has anyone else got probs with ther sat nav...that postcode is not bringing anything up..

When you find something TomTom-friendly let me know ;)

I'm at my mates in Nottingham for the night hehe :) See you all tomorrow! :)

ive lent my uncles navman 520 that i used to get to yours tommo,,,but that post code doesnt bring owt up

closest thing i can pik up i merdian way then search for a burger king :D

click me

the link above shows the location of the meridan leisure, zoom out to help you locate it better.

Kev

Im afraid i wont be able to attend this meet,

my mum and dad are in glasgow this weekend and my mum just rang me and said she has had a fall, quite a bad one so i need to go up there and check she is ok, Very disstressed. sorry guys but i wanna make sure my mum is ok.

i really wanted to go to this meet too

paddymarsden said:
Im afraid i wont be able to attend this meet,

my mum and dad are in glasgow this weekend and my mum just rang me and said she has had a fall, quite a bad one so i need to go up there and check she is ok, Very disstressed. sorry guys but i wanna make sure my mum is ok.

i really wanted to go to this meet too
No problem mate, perfectly understandable, hope she's ok mate. All the best.

As for the people having problems locating it on their GPS, why? TomTom instructions:

Navigate To... click the next arrow, choose Postcode, enter LE191JZ and it should put you right there.

Here's a pic to prove i'm not fibbing hehe:
11-gps-meet.jpg

yea i got it on mine last nite,,,but the postcode wont work

ill show you wen i get ther if you like

Hey all,

Just to let you all know i will be there, gonna be setting off at about 12:45 ish, so i'll arrive about 1:15 in theory providing a fuel tanker follows me there for re-fuelling every couple of miles :O

lol! I'll set off at 12.59 and get there 1.00pm :p

Btw the weather is great here, I live about 100 yards from the Meridan....looks like we picked a good day

Kev

im sting of wen robbo gets here about 12 when wer going to gi cars a quick wash on the way...so should be on time

EDITED OFF!!!

only got up this-moring to be told my supervisor had called in sick!! i had to go to bloody work to cover here, dident finish till 4, and its a bit late by then...

EDITED

Maybe next time huh

EDITED

Was a good meet, glad im able to put some faces to names!Good turnout,had to shoot off to get bk to look after my little sis!Kev u must of bin in the loo when i went, said goodbye to every1 but couldn't find ya!Good meet people hope every1 gets home safe and sound!

Who was in the white K11 with black stripe? Followed me onto the M1? Hope you weren't going to the pub with the others :-s sorry for leading you up north if you was, i was on way home :p

Thanks to everyone for attending, what was a much better meet then the first at the Meridan.

First of all we all meet up at the Meridan and chatted for a bit and it was bloody cold! Nipped into Hollywood Bowl only to find it packed and no chance of bowling. So we all convoyed to a local pub for a few drinks, games of pool and a laugh on some arcade machines.

Good turn out, got to know a few more midlands peeps and I hope this can be the start of good things to come, something more organised I think for the next one. Sorry to anyone that I didn't get chance to speak to much, always tricky with new faces and getting round to everyone.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 245
more images :)

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 439
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 267
and some more :)

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 261
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 256
Hey Guys

Sorry i could make the meet but my mum had an accident and i had to make sure she was ok. Looks like you had a nice turn out, ill make the other one i promise :D

hahah lmao at my car it looks so crap....mucky and you got my bad side! :D

off guard with the burger king! :D

was a good meet apart from some numpty in the pub at the end asking 'why micra' i tried to explain but it was in one ear out the other. man, people like that #### me off lol apart from that it went well i thought, good turnout, good pics, ill add a few more in a minute.

Back