weird micra memorabilia

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

has anyone got any weird micra memorabilia they want to share with the club?

i will get some photos later, but i have all kinds of little badges and keyrings in the shape of a micra, micra models, etc

anyone else collect this crap?

i have all they origional 1st edition k11 micra and super s magazines relaesed by nissan them selves.:)
and i also have they little scale nismo micra car u build urself still in its box and plastic

I like to collect all kinds of memorabilia too... not much in the micra section yet but have the tommykaira K11 1/24 model kit and some Brochures.

i have all they origional 1st edition k11 micra and super s magazines relaesed by nissan them selves.:)
and i also have they little scale nismo micra car u build urself still in its box and plastic

Pic of that nismo car? K11? Sounds interesting , i like to collect scale models ;)

tonkatsu_bentou-img466x600-1352804982s4lew614683.jpg

Perfect Micra Yo !

here is some of the more interesting stuff i have

1:43 scale diecast k11s
micra pin badge
RC micra monster truck thingy
micra keychain
original March Cabriolet show plate
March Cabriolet leaflet

dsc_0343-jpg.21253

Attachments

• DSC_0343.JPG
    DSC_0343.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 2,740
Pic of that nismo car? K11? Sounds interesting , i like to collect scale models ;)

well lads..they nismo car i am talking about is they same one in that pic:)..
i still dont no how to feckin upload pics from photo bucket so for now i cant show my memorbilia:(
and nex if u are ever selling a few of those little models specially they key chain i bags first dibbs so mail me:)

Nex where have you gotten those K11 scale models? I´ve been looking for some but no luck.

you wont find them, they come up very rarely and i have had to battle for them as well. the white one is damaged and i paid £40 for it, though that is a top end price, the others came through lucky finds. they are made by a company called Doorkey though, the cabriolets are made by Mtech but i can't remember the other manufacture

you wont find them, they come up very rarely and i have had to battle for them as well. the white one is damaged and i paid £40 for it, though that is a top end price, the others came through lucky finds. they are made by a company called Doorkey though, the cabriolets are made by Mtech but i can't remember the other manufacture

Ok, thanks for the information bits :)

Helps the search maybe a little to know the manufacturer.

Ok, thanks for the information bits :)

Helps the search maybe a little to know the manufacturer.

the cabriolets come up more than the k11s, and even if the k11s come up you wont find a 5 door, of which i have one :p its annoyingly rare, i have talked to model shops and they can't even find the manufactures, its weird how something can be produced and yet no one has any record of their existence.

I had a book that was commissioned by Nissan from canada that I gave to someone on here a few years back. Went into the design philosophy behind the K11 and the different spec's you could get around the world.

Mike

Are the dicast pre or post facelift Nex, or do you have a combination of both?

I've always been quite astounded that Tomica (Japanese Corgi/Matchbox equivalent) never made a K11. They even make a K12 Mitsosuka Viewt!

the cabriolets come up more than the k11s, and even if the k11s come up you wont find a 5 door, of which i have one :p its annoyingly rare, i have talked to model shops and they can't even find the manufactures, its weird how something can be produced and yet no one has any record of their existence.
3door model would be more than enough for me :)

If you ever decide to harvest your collection, let me know ;)

I had a book that was commissioned by Nissan from canada that I gave to someone on here a few years back. Went into the design philosophy behind the K11 and the different spec's you could get around the world.

Mike
That book sounds very interesting, do you have the ref or the title? The MARCH HYPER REV. Vol 52 also has interview from Nissan designers, I will ask a translation from a japanese friend !

Mike

that sounds awesome, do you have any more details on that?

Are the dicast pre or post facelift Nex, or do you have a combination of both?

I've always been quite astounded that Tomica (Japanese Corgi/Matchbox equivalent) never made a K11. They even make a K12 Mitsosuka Viewt!

only the cabriolets are facelift, but also the computer mouse is facelift. i haven't found a diecast facelift at all,

i wish they had done more k11 models, i would have loved to have all the different types in scale

3door model would be more than enough for me :)

If you ever decide to harvest your collection, let me know ;)

any micra stuff i sell will go on here but no desire to sell them right now :p but if i find something on ebay i will post it up

The book was called Nissan Micra Design & History, would need to search who has it nowdays but can't seem to find it online anymore.

Mike

if you find out who has it let me know, i would love to see some scans of it

here is some of the more interesting stuff i have

1:43 scale diecast k11s
micra pin badge
RC micra monster truck thingy
micra keychain
original March Cabriolet show plate
March Cabriolet leaflet

dsc_0343-jpg.21253
if you find out who has it let me know, i would love to see some scans of it

I'm chasing a 1/43 scale model of a K11 Micra/March. Looking at this photo I can see that the two models to the right are Nissan Collectible models, but can you tell me who the manufacture or distributor is, or was for the two K11 models to the left of the pic, please?
Thanks, Bruce.

Back