Micra Memorabliia collection.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Before I get it all together to photograph just want to see if there would be any interest in my collection of Micra Memorabilia.

A rough overview is as follows:

Collection of Mainly UK sales brochures.
Serial port mouse in shape of Micra.
One or two small die cast models.
Plastic model kit still in sealed box.
Small Micra lapel badges.
Book (not service book) on Micra.

Really no idea what the stuff is worth, it would not cost you a kidney to buy it but it wont be free either.

If no interest here I'll most likely ebay it. I don't wish to seperate. All or nothing.

Mike.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I'm really trying to do it as a job lot Micra King. Wait till I get up a pic of the everything and see what you you think.
The die-cast models are (I think) 1/43 scale if anyone on here (apart from me) is old enough to remember the old Dinky sized models. They are about that size.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Sorry for the delay guys but took a while to get it all together.
As you can see from the pics there are a heap of sales brochures, nearly all in English. Ranging from two page to several pages.
I've taken some snapshots from the articles in the magazines, to many brochures to show the insides of all of them. Most in very good to excellent condition.
There is an UK owners handbook with vinyl holder.
A laminated postcard that dealers gave out as well as 3 dealer lapel pins.
An old style mouse, never tried it, cant say if it works or not.
A nice little book in colour telling the Micra story.
Two small diecast models.

I'd really much prefer to sell as single lot so please don't ask for individual items just yet.

Took me a long time to accumulate this stuff, no idea of it's actual worth but throw me some sensible offers (plus postage) and we'll see how it goes.

IMGP5393.jpg

IMGP5392.jpg

IMGP5391.jpg

IMGP5390.jpg

IMGP5389.jpg

IMGP5388.jpg

IMGP5387.jpg

IMGP5386.jpg

IMGP5385.jpg

IMGP5384.jpg

IMGP5383.jpg

IMGP5376.jpg