Water pump housing hose loose

Noticed today that the metal hose going into water pump is very loose, just wondering what holds these in? and any "Ghetto" style of holding it in place for racing over the weekend :)

Thanks

Noticed today that the metal hose going into water pump is very loose, just wondering what holds these in? and any "Ghetto" style of holding it in place for racing over the weekend :)

Thanks

There's an o ring into the waterpump bud, and two one bolt one to the block and another to the thermostat housing if i remember right! Edit

$T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nPdqBR6p4ubJQg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

so if i can pull it out by hand o ring sound shot u reckon? if so does that mean water pump out or can it be done on the outside, will go check if i left anything loose first tho cheers for the reply skinnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrr

so if i can pull it out by hand o ring sound shot u reckon? if so does that mean water pump out or can it be done on the outside, will go check if i left anything loose first tho cheers for the reply skinnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrr

I'd say so fella, no the pump can stay in as it is just undo the bolt on the stat housing & id recon it would pull out

Back