Wanted

Titch

Micra K11ng
Orignial Super S alloys, either 13"s or 14"s. Not to bothered about tyre tread, as will only be using for shows. If you have some, PM me with pic, and then we can talk prices!
Titch :kungfu:

Not sure which ones u mean, but these were mine...

Is it not just worth taking out ur arch liners for when u go to shows and grinding the lip back?

Wasn't those ones mate, is the other ones! Not much help to you like, but it was the 4 spoke one i think? Can't find a pic for you!

i have just sold 4 x Sr alloys off a P plate for £50 with 2 x new tyres.

you could try and buy them off ayat as he is wanting to sell them on! get in quick tho as they are gonna go.

i have bought those of ayat, phew just glad i did when i had the chance.
hi dave do you know what the other older tyre brand is on them?

"oddjob" and "random sons" sorry luke i cant rememeber they aint goodyear F1's tho lol i know that much.

just budget again im afraid but as i said plenty of tread all round

Dave

The ones that kinda look like the ones on this car. Can't find a better pic, but they are so similar to these.

thumbfS9lLeL7QG.jpg

Titch

They are also off a Micra so you will haveto hunt around to find them, only seen 1 or 2 sets

Hi m8, as u know i looked for months for some wheels to fit my car with no luck, if it wasnt for george i wouldent have got my old super s alloys back off him, good luck in findeing some dude MTB

Back