Wanted!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Right! Chances are that no-one will have any of these, but at least i can say i tried!

Looking for:

Bucket Seats (Preferably Black & Sub Frames (K11)) :)
Piper x Induction Kit (Will swap K&N?) fwn
Ecotec Valve :suspect:
Harnesses :)
1998+ (K11) Edition Fog lights (wil try to get pic) :love:
1998+ (K11) Edition Dials (With Revcounter) :love:

If anyone has any of these things, then PM and we can talk about prices! Thanks
Titch :kungfu:

aright mate, i aint got none of the parts listed available, but aint the dials you need just 98+ i thought it was the facelift ones onwards that have different dials? might make it easier for you to come by some,

ive got a set with wite dials and a 130 mph speedo grafted in if thats any use to you

titch mate, i'm going back to the scrap yard on fri/sat for some stuff. i'll have a look for dials and fogs cos there was two face lift k11's

:)

Braw! That would be amazin man! Nicon, will let you know about them mate, but it was really the facelift ones i was looking for!
Titch

I may have a Pipercross cone filter for sale, if this is what you meant?

Just gonna fit the 57i when i get it and see which is better for my car first :cool:

Titch ma mate is selling bucket seats, i dono if the subframe will fit ur motor, doubt it will as they are off a clio but theyre comfy an quite tidy

untitled.JPG

He is askin for 200 but i think i cud maybe talk him down a bit for ya!!

Daz

p.s. need to be quick as they are advertised elsewhere

Man they would be perfect! Skint this month tho, as have insurance and stuff to pay, but will PM you then now!

In future please NAME the topics in a way that everyone will know what its about 'Wanted' is not enough.

Back