Wanted suzuki sj or vitara offroader

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
its a long shot on here but worth a try looking for a suzuki 4x4 for my new project and its a defo go ahead, must be an SJ/samurai or a vitara my budget is £400 dont care what the condition is like as long as its mot'd and taxed and at the same time working ! cheers

no no keeping the micra mate just all my mates have realy good offroaders and we was at drumclog off road yestarday and i fell in love with it haha its amazing fun so i want my micra for work days and my 4x4 for weekend fun :D

had you of posted this a week ago u could of had mine for free and it was the real rare 5 door JLX 4x4, it had a custome paint jobbi, lowerd 50mm and had 22" split rims

yea although before it was lowered i had an off road bit of fun nothing major like but a didnt read the manual on how to corectley change from rwd to 4wd.....so with the 2nd gear stick a put it in 4x4 dorve a bit and the jeep stoped dead and wouldnt move, basicly after leaveing the jeep in a feeld wer passing cars could see it and the police :glance: if found that i needed to go back a cupple foot to engage the 4x4 fully and not doing that had wound the gearbox up like a toy car so we jacked it up (that was a mission in its self in wet mood) and the wheels span for a good 5 minz

so if you get a vitara remember read the 4x4 section in the manual lol

yea i been brought up with jeeps there easy haha, just want an sj for the fact that there realy light, parts are cheap, reliable, and alot more nippy than a 1.6 vitara :)

well ther you go then al hush up lol tbh after haveing it a year doing all the work to it i found a hate them nd a couldnt drive it so a gave it away

hehe there so much funner when you get them done up for the harsh conditions, i never realy took much interest in them till the past couple of weeks and now i love them! its a total different class to a fast car but at the same time i couldnt live withought a car, but an offroader for the weekends and for where i stay is a laugh :D

Back