useful information?

whilst servicing a 01 suzuki vitara (diesel) during the week ive noticed it has a hitachi ht 10-9 turbo, with the same inlet and outlet plates as the st ,also its a 5 blade type , i have a 6blade on my ST now from baz,s old green one, the one that came on my car had 5 blades,, just thought id share this useful or usless info!!

very useful, thanks. I understand the mitsu delicia turbo diesel runs the same one too (apparently!). Also allegedly the rx7 series 7 smaller turbo is the same (it is twin/sequential)

I had absolutely no luck getting the standard turbo high flowed over here, nothing larger compatible with the centre size :( I've gone a t25 with new manifold instead.

very useful, thanks. I understand the mitsu delicia turbo diesel runs the same one too (apparently!). Also allegedly the rx7 series 7 smaller turbo is the same (it is twin/sequential)

I had absolutely no luck getting the standard turbo high flowed over here, nothing larger compatible with the centre size :( I've gone a t25 with new manifold instead.

I think a few pics are in order

pics of different ht10,s
DSC00123.jpg

one on the right came in my car, one with actuator is the one we went and got off your old green one, the one came in my car looks like the vitara one, :suspect:

Back