WALD Kit :)

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Approximately 9 weeks and counting until I have my hands on a brand new WALD Kit.

In no small part due to Tony.

Was going to paint her canary yellow but now I've set my mind on white :)

Just for fun post some rims you'd throw on a white micra?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
something like this...

Attachments

• 74926.jpg
    74926.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 31

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
lol ^
These are mine :) I'll be after smaller rims one day, but i'm having trouble finding a replacement for these. I love them, and so does everybody else haha

Attachments

• 74940.jpg
    74940.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 31

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"azman89 WROTE:

"lol ^

These are mine :) I'll be after smaller rims one day, but i'm having trouble finding a replacement for these. I love them, and so does everybody else haha"</div>

a copy of the volk challenge f-zero rims. looks nice needs more low :)

niiCk WROTE:

"^ buy my BBS wheels:)"</div>

ugliest wheels i have ever seen. on anything. ever. (no offence)

was it directed to you? lol
alright man, youre mad btw:)

niiCk WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
azman89 WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"lol ^<BR><BR><BR>These are mine :) I'll be after smaller rims one day, but i'm having trouble finding a replacement for these. I love them, and so does everybody else haha"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>a copy of the volk challenge f-zero rims. looks nice needs more low :)<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>
niiCk WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"^ buy my BBS wheels:)"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>ugliest wheels i have ever seen. on anything. ever. (no offence)<BR><BR><BR><BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>was it directed to you? lol<BR>alright man, youre mad btw:)

this is a public forum, so yeh, it is directed at the public to see and comment on :D. + i know right. thanks for noticing

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member

"azman89 WROTE:

"lol ^

These are mine :) I'll be after smaller rims one day, but i'm having trouble finding a replacement for these. I love them, and so does everybody else haha"</div>

Thanks bud :)
Unfortunately, i can't go any lower at the moment. Long story short, rear wheels scrub really bad. That's a story for another day though. I'm new to the site but i think that would be "stealing a thread" would it not? lol
Here is another pic of the wheels though, to stay on topic.

Attachments

• 74977.jpg
    74977.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 28

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member

"niiCk WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"

azman89 WROTE:

"lol ^

niiCk WROTE:

"^ buy my BBS wheels:)"</div>

ugliest wheels i have ever seen. on anything. ever. (no offence)

"</div>

was it directed to you? lol
alright man, youre mad btw:)"</div>

this is a public forum, so yeh, it is directed at the public to see and comment on :D. + i know right. thanks for noticing

anytime <3

azman89 WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"azman89 WROTE:

"lol ^

"</div>

Thanks bud :)

Unfortunately, i can't go any lower at the moment. Long story short, rear wheels scrub really bad. That's a story for another day though. I'm new to the site but i think that would be "stealing a thread" would it not? lol

Here is another pic of the wheels though, to stay on topic.

thats actually a nice height. for some reason in the other pic looks 4wd spec :p. looks good.

Back