WALD Body Kit (Front and Rear Bumpers) - FOR SALE! Great Condition

will_halligan

Buy & Sell Member
Hi,

I’m selling the front and back bumpers of a WALD Kit, which are designed to fit a facelift K11. They could be modified to fit a non-facelift, but I am not sure. These are in very good condition because I have never used them.

They have been sanded down and will need to be painted when you receive them. The front bumper has got black mesh in the front grilles; this makes a much better overall look, ideal for any colour car. It did look a bit strange without the mesh, so that it why it was done.

The black paint on the front bumper was done to test for dents, etc. It was used as a test for the paint. It can just be painted over, so you can just ignore that in the pictures.

Price. I am looking for £250 for BOTH bumpers.

I have had a lot of demand for these bumpers, so it will be a first come, first serve basis.

Sorry but they are delivery only as I am out of my house a lot and can’t be there for the collection. I can sort postage and packaging for you at a very small cost. What I mean by this is that the actually packaging of them I will do for free, but the postage cost will have to be paid on top and this will be a very small price as they don’t weigh much.

-Will

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg