K11 Wald Kit Nismo Grill Rear Spoiler For Sale

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone, some more parts for you, as ever I'll offer them here first if I don't get an offer I like they go to auction. I know it's just after christmas so my payment plan will be available, deposit now and pay later or pay in installments etc. I would prefer pick up on the larger items but I can post if I have to.

Rear spoiler to suit k11 with LED light, some light marks and small crack. offers

Nismo front grill few light marks, offers

Wald kit, looks like it's been fitted to a couple of cars, will need some prepping, light cracks to skirt and arch, cracks to underside front lip of bumper and some small drill holes. Kit includes front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and arches. rare kit, looks awesome fitted.

Cheers

Attachments

• parts 001.jpg
    parts 001.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 685
  • parts 002.jpg
    parts 002.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 904
  • parts 003.jpg
    parts 003.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 1,771
  • parts 004.jpg
    parts 004.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 686
  • parts 005.jpg
    parts 005.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 612
  • parts 006.jpg
    parts 006.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 700
  • parts 007.jpg
    parts 007.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 591
  • parts 008.jpg
    parts 008.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 601
  • parts 009.jpg
    parts 009.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 774
  • wald-e-march02.jpg
    wald-e-march02.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 6,028
k10 super turbo rear lights gauge pod and dash cluster

some k10 stuff, i'll put in a seperate thread

Attachments

• parts 013.jpg
    parts 013.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 470
  • parts 014.jpg
    parts 014.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 439
  • parts 012.jpg
    parts 012.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 447
  • parts 011.jpg
    parts 011.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 456
I'll consider selling the arches seperate as it appears they are designed for a 5 door, it depends on if the person buying the kit wants them or not.

sorry mate I was hoping for quite a bit more than that for a genuine Nismo grill. Thanks for the offer though.

If AMY has no probs with this..

I could offer a repair, painting and fitment service on ANYTHING he has for sale.. This would include fixing the arches to be suitable for a 3 door..

at a very reasonable price..

..So dont worry about finding a place to fit the ^above^ parts.. These are RARE!..

( AMY: if you have no luck, then let me know what you want for whatevers left.. )

can you conferm the arches are for a 5 door?

how much for the spoiler too?

and have you had any luck finding a nismo front splitter?

would you sell the sideskirts on their own?

it would be nice to meet you again ;) hopefully i could not be in such a hurry lol

can you conferm the arches are for a 5 door?

mate, guessing that two have "2individual" bits would suggest that these little bits go ona 5door :) plus i have a pciture of these fitted to a 5door

Attachments

• hfmoto88-img600x450-1192335848_____250-7.jpg
    hfmoto88-img600x450-1192335848_____250-7.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 706
i love the wald kit, would go well with my wheels (same as on the gree and yellow wald micras) but i carnt afford it :( only if i had the cash!

Thanks for the replies,

Kristian, of course I don't mind, that's fine,

Nex, glad you made it back ok, it was good to meet you, I'll sort a front spoiler for you. Yeah i'm sure it's 5 door arches but the sections could be bonded together, they fit together quite snuggly.

I will consider splitting the kit only if there is no interest in the complete set or, one of you buy it, take what you want and sell on the rest for a hefty profit!!! I might not be after as much as you think! Like I said offers are welcome and you can split the payments. Come on guys this is a really rare kit you won't have this opportunity again!

Amy,

Can you PM me a price you're roughly after for Wald Kit, wheel Arches + ST boost Pod. I don't want to insult you with a stupdly low price.

Ollie

Hi everyone, just to update I have had a good offer on the spoiler and arches, so if I do split the kit I will be looking for offers somewhere in the region of £150 for each individual section ie for each bumper and for a pair of skirts. Sorry if it might seem a little expensive but shipping cost an absolute fortune and that's why they are rare. If anyone is interested let me know so I can decide for definite whether to split or not. If anyone want the complete set please also let me know
Thanks

Yes, all still available, i've been holding out for someone who wants to buy the complete kit ideally and collect ideally.

That kit will be good bolton, looks like the front bumper will need modification around the headlights though *geek*

and i be cuttin the open grill bit and the spliter off and mould it into my current bumper so i can keep me front fogs

Back