K11 Wald Kit Nismo Grill Rear Spoiler For Sale

nO_JeZeBeL

Ex. Club Member
i will buy this full kit from you and pick it up...

i am assuming you still have the full kit.

consider it a done deal

I'll consider selling the arches seperate as it appears they are designed for a 5 door, it depends on if the person buying the kit wants them or not.

mine is a 5 door... 2003 k11 ...

i want the lot yes, email me [email protected] .... i do not seem to be able to send you a private message...

it's a done deal if you get in touch...

im in the leeds area.

nO_JeZeBeL

Ex. Club Member
Just to warn you, the front won't be a direct fit due to your bonnet/headlights being a facelift model.

oh, yeah there seem to be a few issues with this model i have. will it incur a lot of expense or is it an easy thing for a good body worker to alter?

Robert

Ex. Club Member
oh, yeah there seem to be a few issues with this model i have. will it incur a lot of expense or is it an easy thing for a good body worker to alter?

You could prefacelift you car (swap the wings, lights, grill, bonnet and catch, the wiring is different too)
Or mould the top of a facelift bumper onto the wald bumper, a decent bodyshop should be able to do it.

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Do they stick out much, i have a pic of a arch on a yellow k11 but i can't find the make of arch or anything. Ill dig out the pic if i can find it

OP
OP
AMY

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Sorry my reply was to the previous post about shipping to Ireland. Arches are sold sorry.