K10 Foah body kit

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

i have a Foah body kit to kit the K10. This consists of:

2x side skirts
1x Front bumper
1x Rear bumper

pics will be added tomorrow when it is light but i do know that there is a patch in the rear bumper that will require fibreglassing and filler, and there are some parts on the front bumper, looks ok though, the front bumper is in white/grey primer and the back is in matt black paint, the side skirts are in light nissan blue from my old K10. The side skirts are in pretty good nick.

Due to the size of the whole kit i cannot post this item, it can be collected from CREWE or could drive a short distance and meet

Looking for £130 for the whole kit, other parts available PM please

cheers

Steve

Hi

i have a Foah body kit to kit the K10. This consists of:

2x side skirts
1x Front bumper
1x Rear bumper

pics will be added tomorrow when it is light but i do know that there is a patch in the rear bumper that will require fibreglassing and filler, and there are some parts on the front bumper, looks ok though, the front bumper is in white/grey primer and the back is in matt black paint, the side skirts are in light nissan blue from my old K10. The side skirts are in pretty good nick.

Due to the size of the whole kit i cannot post this item, it can be collected from CREWE or could drive a short distance and meet

Looking for £130 for the whole kit, other parts available PM please

cheers

Steve

Did these ever get sold/pictures taken of them?

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
quickdraw now should have them back as they were his originally, there was some pictures lurking about, i still have the skirts

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Pic as promised, they fit the 3 door nicely, dont know about the 5 door, not bad condition really

160614.jpg