Tyres for these

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Dont know if its the correct section but just need some info..

Whats the size of tyres i need to fit these and if these will fit the micra as its 4 x 100.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Borbet-T-9x16...ryZ28648QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thinking of ordering a set of these for my car as mine are getting a bit scratched and old. I want to know too whats the thinest size you can get (eg small amount of rubber inbetween alloy and road) so it sits lower to ground :)

Cheers

Imagine the amount of scrub u'd get when you turned it full lock. Id imagine they would put one hell of a strain on your suspension units (ball joins, wheel bearings etc)

Daz

they would fit on the back if you had wide arches, but no way on the front.

arent they what kristain has on his?

kristians are 14's yes. ah well never mind. i want some big wheels which fill the arches cause my 15's even on it lowered still a biggish gap.

oh my god, go on that ebay page, and scroll down to the bmw, im sellin the car, gettin one of them, and buying a set of these wheels.........

mine are 14x9 et15 and surprisingly I get full lock on the front with plenty of cleareance.. but that is with 195/45/14 stretched... im trying to price up some 245's ( with no luck ) so might have som issues later..

Back