Alloy wheels/tyres (fitment)

essexpunx

Site Supporter
Hi all, this may have already been answered elsewhere if so i apologise. I want to get some alloy wheels, PCD 4x100, ET38, 15x6.5, bore 59.1, with spigot rings, now i know these will fit, but i want to know if 195/50x15 tyres will fit, i'm on standard ride height but will be lowering 50-60mm in the future, or will i need 195/45x15 tyres, my Micra is an 01 1.4 Activ with 14s as standard if it makes any difference, thanks in advance.

well im running a similar wheel and they run fine with a 50mm drop some arch rub but nothing major... also may get a little rub on full lock but it goes after a while lol

it goes after a while because your ruining the tread! lol
if you have to get tyres seperately then go for 195/45 or lower (Y)

it goes after a while because your ruining the tread! lol
if you have to get tyres seperately then go for 195/45 or lower (Y)

I thought i'd need the 195/45x15, only reason i asked is there are a lot of wheel/tyre packages with 195/50x15 at really good prices.

I thought i'd need the 195/45x15, only reason i asked is there are a lot of wheel/tyre packages with 195/50x15 at really good prices.
Yep i bought a set from eBay that had 195/50's on and when i said could i have 45's they said no these would fit fine. fitted them then they rubbed so they took them back and changed the tyres over, free of charge. :grinning:

Back