Turtle Shell

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey everyone,

On sunday me and a friend are gonna try to paint a turtle shell onto the roof and pillars of the Micra...

Has anyone got any ideas of how we could do this?! I was thinking;

Take out window trims, mask off stuff, paint roof/pillars a dark greeny brown, then when thats dry paint on hexagons of lighter green...

Hmmmmmmm

Uhhh dunno about the link. Some car pictures are here tho, but mainly of the scrapping of the orange micra.

http://turtleracing.freehostia.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=41

No wheel trims being used sammo, and its too much effort to paint 8 wheels green (yeh we need 4 spares)... But it looks like we're having a go at the paintin g ourselves this sunday with some green thats been in our garage for a while and some £1.99 "cracked effect" (and it looks pretty good for turtle shell) green from InExcess!

Its a bit of a laugh for the mongolia car so i'll let you know how it goes.

That orange car was hilarious, it failed the MOT on 25 things, we convinced them that we didnt need to pay for the MOT and it sat for 3 months in a neighboring car park. Got broken into countless times, hotwired (despite the lack of engine parts!), drugged up with needles left in it etc! Then the mechanic dumped several dead engines and gearboxes in the back (he used it as a mobile tip), some of which got stolen!! :S

Poor little thing, so abused.

Back