• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SU carbed k10

I dont know your real name so i just gotta call you enuo :p em i see what you mean , only thing being untill its finished and i insure it as a classic i havnt really driven it so itll be a matter of learning how its gonna work and feel from the start :)

I dont know your real name so i just gotta call you enuo :p em i see what you mean , only thing being untill its finished and i insure it as a classic i havnt really driven it so itll be a matter of learning how its gonna work and feel from the start :)
Tbh its just a case of more gentle pulling away. Gentle on revs and throttle until its engaged then gun it :)
I'm Andy aswell just to confuse matters. Enuo is fine mate :)

Was either drunk or extremely tired lastnight when i though altentor was direct fit in place of a/c pump , but ah well it wont be hard ill make up a bracket and maybe flip the altenator so i can still use the same adjuster rail

Will any other paddle pressure plate fit from another nissan ? Only ones i see on ebay are 4 paddle , full kit and its 380 wuro inclhding postage , cant afford that ,

Will any other paddle pressure plate fit from another nissan ? Only ones i see on ebay are 4 paddle , full kit and its 380 wuro inclhding postage , cant afford that ,
just fit a hybrid LUK clutch like mine padraic (loads of info on here) the paddle clutches simply use a very abrasive compound to achieve grip.
the options for the k10/preface 1.0 k11 160mm clutch are very limited :)

I think i might just put a standard kne in , it would take a while for me to gather about 300 to get sorted with clutch , unless i can find one for 150 or less i wont , i just cant afford on my wage ha , ill keep a look out and if i can afford i will

+1 on the hybrid, is easy to do (eventually)

Mind you, brand new LUK ma10 clutch held up on my turbo ma10, running 6psi

Ill look at your blog where you dont the clutch and make a decission , i have a few days yet i dont want to buy one till im back from england this weekend

So havn'nt updated in a while ,
Have done a bit since , but had a really bad christmas so been hard to focus on much .
So
Lightened flywheel
New clutch

Relocated altenator so whenever i do turbo its that nasty job i hated doing already done,

New ignition , lumention high powered coil and leads ,

And a general clean up , got to get it back in car very soon
[
IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/30/ysesa7ev.jpg[/IMG]u

amyte3uz.jpg

qazame4y.jpg

New wheels :
Looks like ill be raising suspension
15" and 195 wide :) got the four of them at a bargain :) only thing is im missing two centre caps
apavujum.jpg

6evujary.jpg

ny3apezy.jpg

Hahaha if i left it like that i could steer an inch in either direction lol :p the place archs inside are just about sitting on top of them , and tyres are soft , id rather have a little clearance tbh

No i wont touch archs id like to leave them original, i dont like doing that kind of thing to bodywork personally , i dont think ill have to not fully certain yet though , ill test it tomorrow

So after a time away from working on the k10 im back, i sold the bbs's and for the same money i bought some rota gt3's, but i have to put tyres on them, they were 195/50/15 so i went with 175/55 with some stretch, just have to get some parts and get the car tested, then its turbo time :)

Its pulling the paint off too, the were re stuck just before i got it and i dont know what the hell they used but its pulled paint too ha

Back