• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SU carbed k10

Thats why i didnt do it till now :p i had thought maybe if i do take it off and it leaves a mark then to save me painting i could put a viynl strip or something along there , something suttle , just to cover up

Tbh yes I just chanced it :p the only place it came off is where I was taking some thing apart and scraped it , but I touched them up after , I took the dasdash out to do that

I sprayed my interior black all gung-ho a fair few years ago and it still holds up ok. Despite 85% of it missing
1397675488773.jpg

Presume you mean the interior missing andy :p ?

And japshells aren't that special if you only get a standard one , I got an engine and lights and most easily removable JDM parts I wanted

The shell is the same really , there was a march turbo bonnet on the one I looked at but wasn't my kind of thing so rather than hoarding I left it for someone else,

Is there much on the one your looking at ? :)

Presume you mean the interior missing andy :p ?

And japshells aren't that special if you only get a standard one , I got an engine and lights and most easily removable JDM parts I wanted

The shell is the same really , there was a march turbo bonnet on the one I looked at but wasn't my kind of thing so rather than hoarding I left it for someone else,

Is there much on the one your looking at ? :)
Yea its a full car man an I wanted the head lights an bonnet an boot but gona cost 150 an should get this cheap

If you get it with an engine someone on here would be interested , its no good for you because your set up but someone with standard engine should love a few extra horse's , they're a way better engine in many ways

If you get it with an engine someone on here would be interested , its no good for you because your set up but someone with standard engine should love a few extra horse's , they're a way better engine in many ways
What the engine in the japs are better?? I only want it for the power steering and few bits was gona put the engine into the blue shell I started to clean... was looking at the blue one today and its the only k10 iv ever seen that the door was never bent back lol

Yes jap engine is much more refined , and more powerful than standard ma10 by 10bhp,

If you want power steering make sure you bring all steering rack and all of the steering column too , as the shaft diameter is 17mm on power steering where as standard is 14mm

Yes jap engine is much more refined , and more powerful than standard ma10 by 10bhp,

If you want power steering make sure you bring all steering rack and all of the steering column too , as the shaft diameter is 17mm on power steering where as standard is 14mm
Yea I no man was told I need all them bits ha if the shell is good I mi just put my engine into that and sell the blue one wit the jap engine or sell what ever I can off it ya no

Hahah no way :p once it's tested I'm gonna make up exhaust system . have you drawings to send to me ? I may get some done tomorrow I'll message you on fb later
I've gotta do one for mine :D much fun..
I have indeed and some other details for some alterations too :)

Back