Turquoise and gold?

I currently have a turqouise 3 door micra and I have some plans to mess around with some vinyl wrap - exterior and interior and fit a rev counter.

What colour do you think goes with this turquoise colour?
I sprayed the wee plastic trim bit that goes over the stereo and heater controls gold and I think it looks good so I was considering doing the bonnet, roof and boot gold.
Also considering black as its probably the safe bet + I will have to paint the bottom bumper are looking abit crap in grey.
Nissan-Micra-Breakers-Activ-K11-998CC-2000-2002
not mine just gonna give you a idea of the colour

I currently have a turqouise 3 door micra and I have some plans to mess around with some vinyl wrap - exterior and interior and fit a rev counter.

I sprayed the wee plastic trim bit that goes over the stereo and heater controls gold and I think it looks good so I was considering doing the bonnet, roof and boot gold.
Also considering black as its probably the safe bet + I will have to paint the bottom bumper are looking abit crap in grey.
Hi, I have a set of gold seat belts taken from a 3 door pre facelift if your interested (most seem to be black or grey).

Hello buddy, your colour scheme is a classic used in lots of situations - just go for it with plenty of pictures please.
Welcome to the forum.

Back