F/S: FS: K11 fuel cap/ boot release mech/ gold SR/super S etc rear mudflaps

Item: FS: K11 fuel cap/ boot release mech/ gold SR/super S etc rear mudflaps
Condition: used
Reason for selling: no longer have a Micra
Price: £15 + postage

Box of bits lets be fair! The fuel/ boot cap release is complete with required fuel cap/ lever/ bolts etc. Comes with two boot latches, I think one is a non-release latch but there is definatley one in there that has the little nib bit for the wire.
micrabits_zps6626c8ca.jpg
This is the only photo I have, when I first got the bits... minus the shoes, the splitter and the front mudflaps this is what's in it. If needed, I will re-open the box and get some snaps £15 + postage, or £15 second class posted. Bargainnnnnnnn bought this for £25 IIRC

The fuel/boot release, does it come with the boot mechanism for the cabling, i.e. is everything there to make a non mech release to a mech release?

also with postage how much to london?

Cheers

J

OP
OP
johnbr6
Yes it does, as mine was an "L" spec... meaning there was no mechanism there whatsoever. I never got round to fitting these to the car, however all the holes for the clips etc, were there.

call it £20 and it's yours :)

johnbr6, payed last night as PM`ed, if you could verify pleeeese, and also chuck in that heater at least it will keep my Hybrid Cat warm at night in the garage, had to throw him in there to sleep now cos he turned vicious on me and nearly took my arm off as i told him last night that he wernt allowed that tennis ball you have in the picture!!

:D

Cheers

J

aaaah, i reckon the breakers could turn your needs into reality!! OR eeeeeebay......

I may have some in a box of bits, let me have a look later and if i do finds some then you can have em for free!!!!! but i have to check to see first thou!

J

I don't mind if I can get this part for free :D Please let me know thanks.

Edit: these scrapers in my area so they tried to con me alot. That is why I don't want to go back.

I don't mind if I can get this part for free :D Please let me know thanks.

Edit: these scrapers in my area so they tried to con me alot. That is why I don't want to go back.

scrappies, if they dont make enough squid then they make a killing by ripping people off.... ill check if there is any locks, what locks are you looking for?

J

jk9194 said:
Boot latch with wire connect to boot popper. If you got a good offer then please let me know. Thanks

I will come back tomo to check with my slightly faulty boot latch. I don't know if it's fixable or not