newbie here and now GOLD member *snigger*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPA83

Ex. Club Member
sorry but i had Austin Powers in my head when i typed that!!

my names Fiona, im 25 live in Wallasey (North West) i have bought a beautiful N reg Nissan K11, 1 litre 3 door in green. i adore her, quite simply she is amazing! shes my 1st car, im taking my test in her on Sat morning as had been learning with a instructor but i decided i was better alone so we parted company last week! driven over 150 miles so far in her adn shes brilliant :)
2 things really
1 my interior light dont work and i cant find the bulb on ebay (as the bulbs missing i cant get number off it!)
2 she has a noise from her clutch, its a drive summat or other, ball bearings were mentioned, i smiled and nodded and still dont have a clue, the noise goes when i put the clutch down and its not hugly loud, you cant hear it over closed bonnet and doors,

ive joined up as a gold member anyway and hope to be able to mod her a little bit with your help! maybe come to a meet sometime soon too, i dont know if i can make end of Nov one but will see!
Fiona xxx

thanks, not really used a forum before and am still getting a little lost !!
my main thing is i have to get that bulb before Saturday, any help please?!!!!

1 my interior light dont work and i cant find the bulb on ebay (as the bulbs missing i cant get number off it!)

IIRC they use a 10w 'festoon' bulb, very common even your local petrol station may have one.

images

2 she has a noise from her clutch, its a drive summat or other, ball bearings were mentioned, i smiled and nodded and still dont have a clue, the noise goes when i put the clutch down and its not hugly loud, you cant hear it over closed bonnet and doors,

Ok so sitting stationary engine idling you get a noise, when you push your foot on the clutch it stops? Sounds like main shaft bearing in gearbox, usually bellhousing end. TBH dont worry about it, unless it gets really loud.

Welcome :D

You could try your local scrapyard and scavenge one out of another Micra if they have one. Sorry can't be of much more help.

Tom

thanks for your help, shall go off to garage when pick kids up from nursery. yes thats what she does and that sounds lkike what i got told was up with her, as i said its not that noisy, she will live for ages yet!!

haha lol, true curtis. I've never seen Ed post on introduction threads apart form female ones :suspect: lol

Anyway...Welcome to the club :D

How Do and welcome to the Club, being a Gold member are you going to post some piccies of the motor in hand? Any questions you have about the Micra I'm sure people will have answers shortly. Geat Friendly bunch on here unless you mention "E*ECTR*C T*RB*S" then imagine a full moon were the werewolves come out to play bearing teeth and claws, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back