TURBO K11 Micra (mr.grassie's car)

M

mr.grassie

Hello boys and girls, who would like the opertunity to administer some lessons in the fine art of whoopass to all those GTIs VTRs Xr3 and even the odd M3 for almost peanuts?

Well, heres your opertunity. im selling my little monster car (whos time is marked very high on the quarter mile page) for only £1500.

for your hard earnd bucks you get the following:

Nissan Micra 1.3 lx (sunroof+airbag as standard)
15" Team Dymamics Diablo wheels with Khumo Supra tyres (hardly used)
Garrett T2 turbocharger on custom downpipe and manifold
Pirtek stainless oil lines
Samco Silicone hoses (some slightly discouloured)
2 and a half inch exhaust system, including cat.
10cm slashcut backbox.
Forge front mounted intercooler
2mm custom spacer plate
Accent sport radiator
Hks Dump Valve
Fse Powerboost valve
custom/Pipercross Oil Breather system
Apexi S-afc air fuel controller
Primera Injectors
Apiro breater, and Air filter
Auto Gauges Fuel/air ratio Meter
Tim Boost Guage
Splitfire (cold) plugs
fan Master override switch.

She put out 173 bhp last time she was on the rollers, but has been rebuilt since then, following a small fire.

Damage was limited, and all effected, and suspect parts have been totaly replaced. she does need a clutch though, but this is nothing to do with the fire.

She is in standard trim inside including stereo, and has stock paintwork. All in fantastic condition. no rust anywhere.

bit of extra work, and this is a show car.

£1500 ono. PICK UP ONLY.

Email me if genuinely interested. [email protected]

this car is totally awesome, been in it n i couldn stop smiling jus ask any 1 from the meet :D

nice fast car n i may be interested again if i can get insurance tho trying to insure this is hard unless ur bout 21+ with as many NCB as poss.

anyway free bump n awesome car i swear

stephen

Photos can be emailed on request.

And im selling it because im getting back into my motorbikes, and need to fund my catsuit fetish.

I also need a car that can tow my caravan as well as look cool. the micra just cant do that and i just cant afford to run two cars.

I will be sad to see her go, as she has take up 2 years of my life to make her the way she is. I will miss her.

but hopefully once she is gone, ill have a sensible car for hollidays and goin to work, and a bike for fun.

yeah i also want some pics too andy, u got mine tho eh?

this car has no rust like andy says n interior is spotless :D

stephen

173BHP???? can i see a pic of the printout dude? and some pics of the car would be nice.. free bump for the car hope it sells this time dude :D

last time it was on the rollers, was about 18 months ago, and i have moved house twice since then. i cant find the print out, and iv been looking everywhere of it.

I swear thats what it came out at, as my next step was to go to forge pistons, and a garrett t28 with a whole new management system to go for 200+bhp

my whole plan was to build something in the uk to rival cisco.

hey these are 2 pics of which i got so here u are ..engine bay

exif.php

exif.php

hope u enjoy the car :D

stephen

ok pics dont show tho there u go for links :D

email me with your request, and i will pass you some photos.

As I said before, I cannot afford to run two cars, and this car has to go.

If it is not sold, it will be broken and sold in parts.

Spec as listed on the first page of this advert.

I will also consider an exchange or part exchange. email me if you have an offer.

[email protected]

dude not saying your lying if it was dynod at that it was dynod at that it just alot for just primera injectors and an apex-i AFC hope it al goes well for you man :D bring hope for all us turbo bunnys

thanks.

Turbo is definately the way forward for micras.

boost is running at 14psi just now.

easy to put up or down though. All guages on board to adjust fuel to match. Strobe gun is handy though if she starts to pink after tweeking the boost/fuel.

its hard work, but fun going for that perfect ballance of boost/fuel/ignition advance.

Back