turbo info

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
first of all im gonna say right now that im not one to use second hand pieces if i dont have to, having said that im interested to see what the general cost of getting a micra turbo'd is? That other post about a kit for sale shows just how much there is to get/do and even thats not everything. So basically my question is...

Excluding ecu and catback exhaust, would i be looking at more or less than 10k to go turbo. If more than 10k then next time im at the shops i will throw on n/a extractors cause it will probs be almost a year til i can afford turbo :(

edit: these costs include labour :)

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"first of all im gonna say right now that im not one to use second hand pieces if i dont have to, having said that im interested to see what the general cost of getting a micra turbo'd is? That other post about a kit for sale shows just how much there is to get/do and even thats not everything. So basically my question is...<BR><BR>Excluding ecu and catback exhaust, would i be looking at more or less than 10k to go turbo. If more than 10k then next time im at the shops i will throw on n/a extractors cause it will probs be almost a year til i can afford turbo :(<BR><BR>edit: these costs include labour :)

10k is plenty enough to get you a decent turbo set up..
Message Turbo March Rolling shell on this forum, he has done a awesome setup.. and i am sure he will be interested in doing work for you.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
sportsclassic WROTE:

"10k is plenty enough to get you a decent turbo set up..

Message Turbo March Rolling shell on this forum, he has done a awesome setup.. and i am sure he will be interested in doing work for you.

If you do manage to contact him, let me know.. he's a little preoccupied these days and I'm finding it more and more difficult to contact him. He knows his **** though, so it's not a bad place to start.

---dens

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
haha yeh he is really busy with work at dynotunz all the time far as i can tell but i use that shop for everything now, and thanks guys im just glad to know that a 10k limit will def get me turbo'd.

Back