CGA3DE turbo?

CMF_Jim-GR

» CMF Member
Hello mates...
My name is Jim and iam from Greece..
Recently i had my engine changed to my micra from CG10DE to CGA3DE...
The main problem is that im gonna push it with a 25/28 turbo and iam looking for solutions about the ECU and the wiring
have any sugestions for this motor....i looked around the foroum and i found only for the CG13DE...does anyone can help me..
I have allready bought all the stuff that needs and i have stopped to the above problems...
any help can be usefull...
thanks

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh we don't have the CGA3DE here.

Talk to a guy on here by the name of Ed. His username on the MSC (www.micra.org.uk) is Ed as well and you'll probably have a better chance of finding him there.

He has just built up a crazy horsepower turbo CGA3DE. He should be able to answer your questions.

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
Do not bother turboing the CGA3.I have half-gone this procedure in the past and it is not worth it.If your micra is air-conditioned you will need to relocate all radiators and pipes because K11 is cramped for engine space plus you will have over-heating.
one other thing is that you will have to make a custom manifold and down pipe that costs a lot of money in Greece.
If money is not your problem you should contact Daras Development who has prepared 1000cc 150bhp K11(It didn't last very long).

CMF_Ed

» CMF Member
The CGA3DE is a FANTASTIC Engine, anyone who knocks it doesn't know what they are doing. Trouble is with you being in Greece there is little I can do but like I used on James K11 see if you can find anyone who can use and install Omex ECU's, you could always fly me over and I would do it for you ;)

Ed

CMF_Jim-GR

» CMF Member
Ed WROTE:

"The CGA3DE is a FANTASTIC Engine, anyone who knocks it doesn't know what they are doing. Trouble is with you being in Greece there is little I can do but like I used on James K11 see if you can find anyone who can use and install Omex ECU's, you could always fly me over and I would do it for you ;)<BR><BR>Ed
I knew that...thats why i put it on my car...
is there any posibility to help me with the wiring...im gonna put a Greddy E-manage i cant find the proper wiring...

CMF_Ed

» CMF Member
Ok e-manage will not work with the CGA3DE ecu or engine. So you have to scrap the stock ecu and get a decent mappable one such as the omex.

Ed

CMF_Jim-GR

» CMF Member
i think you did not undestand what i am telling...
I have the Bosch and i want to work it with a Greddy for doing it turbo...i have allready maped that ecu and if i want to i can maped it again..i only want to know if this ECU is working properly with the e-manage...
sorry my mistake you didn't understand..

CMF_Jim-GR

» CMF Member
without additional hardware
can you explain this...a litle bit more...
i cant understand...
if i tell you the code of the ECU can you tell me if its posible or not?
sorry if iam noising you but none can help me more than you are...as far as now... you had allready done it very well...

Back