Turbo for micra

Hi i was just intrested to know if a glanza 1.3 turbo work on my 1997 k11 1.0 as my mate is breaking his glanza and if so could it go stright on or what would i have to do to make it work could any one help me thanks (Y)

It will not go straight on but the turbo would work if you could make a manifold to fit it on, and you did all the supporting mods to make it all work.

does he have two front wings, passenger side headlight, passenger side arch liner, the motor for the window washer?

what ecu does he have?

does he have two front wings, passenger side headlight, passenger side arch liner, the motor for the window washer?

what ecu does he have?

ye it would have my mate hasnt start breaking it just yet but il let him no your intrested if you want also not shur what ecu it has it was just a standard glanza

ye it would have my mate hasnt start breaking it just yet but il let him no your intrested if you want also not shur what ecu it has it was just a standard glanza

alright can you get back to me with a price for them bits i mentioned anyway, cheers dude.

Back