TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I have a book somewhere detailing crash forensics back in the 50's and 60's...now they had it bad...no seat belts (not compulsory) no airbags and no crumple zones...makes you wonder how the car ever caught on looking at the state of the wreckage. :O

Not sure I've seen that either. Be messy if I crashed at work though... Ten grands worth of bodyshop supplies and paint all over the place, plus the boss would kill me on sight lol.

Poor K11.
I was imagining the fiesta driving away straight away, then thinking "bloody hell I'm cynical" then thinking "actually no, people are that bad"
What a world

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Hahaha, fell asleep on my phone and generated that little output while unconscious, sincere apologies for spamming spam :oops:
Thought it was phone related :D
Jen had fun thinking of possibilities of code and what not, so it's not all bad ;)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Anyone on here know of anyone that would be interested in buying a Renault Clio 182?

A mate of mine is trying to selling his, thought I'de ask on here :)

555842_713932715300833_721370491_n.jpg

Anyone know of a half decent turbo diesel that's 1.7 or under?
Would you laugh if I said mine? ;)
Available in many Renaults (clio, megane, laguna, kangoo)
...as well as the k12 micra. :D
Low tax bracket (b,c,d)
Great mpg...
Spares and consumables widely available too.

Anyone ever fitted a td06 onto a micra? Only wondering because there's a chance I could get one fairly cheap and from pictures the flanges look alot like td04 ones which is what the turbo kit I've got (stanis old one) is made for :)

I'm thinking it might put a bit too much strain on the engine but I'm asking anyway :D

Anyone ever fitted a td06 onto a micra? Only wondering because there's a chance I could get one fairly cheap and from pictures the flanges look alot like td04 ones which is what the turbo kit I've got (stanis old one) is made for :)

I'm thinking it might put a bit too much strain on the engine but I'm asking anyway :D
it will be more docile than the TD04 scott, i doubt if a 1275 will achieve more than 5psi on such a big turbo tho :)

it will be more docile than the TD04 scott, i doubt if a 1275 will achieve more than 5psi on such a big turbo tho :)

Got its pros and cons then! would the 5psi on the td06 be able to push much more power than say, 12psi on the td04? (I think that's what Stani was running on the td04) and do enlighten if I'm just asking stupid questions here, I'm new to the boost game :p

Got its pros and cons then! would the 5psi on the td06 be able to push much more power than say, 12psi on the td04? (I think that's what Stani was running on the td04) and do enlighten if I'm just asking stupid questions here, I'm new to the boost game :p
5 psi is 5psi regardless of which turbo is used. And will produce the same power.
How quick they spool up etc varies with the size of your turbo.
Smaller turbo spools faster but tend to have warmer air charges as they generate heat from faster spooling
Larger turbo slower but cooler air as less effort required to create boost

5 psi is 5psi regardless of which turbo is used. And will produce the same power.
How quick they spool up etc varies with the size of your turbo.
Smaller turbo spools faster but tend to have warmer air charges as they generate heat from faster spooling
Larger turbo slower but cooler air as less effort required to create boost

Right okay, I got you cheers :)

Got something random to post but don't want to make a new thread?
Post away!

So, there is always loads of general chit chat and many threads being created in the General Chat section, I think it can look messy and cluttered.

So why not an official thread that we can use to post all sorts? Don't shoot me down.

I've seen and use this on other forums and works very well. Perhaps make this a sticky? Or delete the thread if no one want it.

I'll start, so a few weeks ago someone posted a link of a site which sold small bits for Micras, like grilles for £14.99. Anyone know what that link was??

If anyone loves the Micra and some Micra banter please like our page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nissan-****box/470642546383279?ref=hl

This is my first post and hope to gain a bit of interest and possibly some likes.

There is going to be a huge meet on the 28th of december somewhere the place hasn't been certified yet bet there is over 7000 people currently going and many car clubs and I was wondering if anyone wants to go down and rep the msc I should be going depending on the location it is all in memory of paul walker and there will be stickers and loads of other things for sale and the profits will be going to his charity will try and find a link as it has been organised on Facebook :)

Back