TOST - The Official Spam Thread

@MicraPRO

Im in no rush to sell it as of yet so if your serious about it ill hold onto it for you guys

Would be good to get some replica's made and would give you a little side income for your new house :p

We do have a plan :D as tom said though were manic with house things atm :p what with the big move next Thursday! but I reckon it wont be till the new year till we can properly go for it and have everything set up :D however we, as allways, shall keep you posted! X

Anyone here like American muscle, street racing, and cheesy over the top acting?
Watch Street Outlaws. A program about the street racing scene in Oklahoma. Those boys in the 405 do it big.

All episodes can be found on YouTube. I hope someone likes it, I need a friend to talk about it with!
As some of you know, I'm an American in disguise.
PS. LS Power

VAG, old and new are lurvely, refined, practical and faster than a micra.. Just because max wants to drive basic Nissans/ silly muscle cars around for the rest of his life ;) #lymax

VAG, old and new are lurvely, refined, practical and faster than a micra.. Just because max wants to drive basic Nissans/ silly muscle cars around for the rest of his life ;) #lymax
Silly. Silly?!
Those things are beasts when you're talking about the only real test of performance. The 1/4 mile. :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Had a HILARIOUS stop-start technology moment trying to beat a pikey in a motorhome to a spot... god cars have moved on since the early 90's...

tbh VW forums are just a tad dull though

You're not boring enough to be a VAG man. Are you sure you are?

Trust me, I know some real VAG guys, and they bore the hell out of me... I mean... I don't need 100 videos of 6n Polo's doing 60 rolls "showing me what they can do"
Newsflash: anything can be fast after you've chucked enough dime at it.

1.5 seconds between putting foot to floor and meaningful forward motion. Turbo sucks. Whoever thought this was a good idea? This car is useless in traffic compared to my micra...

You're not boring enough to be a VAG man. Are you sure you are?

Trust me, I know some real VAG guys, and they bore the hell out of me... I mean... I don't need 100 videos of 6n Polo's doing 60 rolls "showing me what they can do"
Newsflash: anything can be fast after you've chucked enough dime at it.

Mums 6n polo gti was a lovely car though... Till the leccy windows stopped, 5th gear was a dream rather than reality, radio just crackled. Was still quick though ;)

Mums 6n polo gti was a lovely car though... Till the leccy windows stopped, 5th gear was a dream rather than reality, radio just crackled. Was still quick though ;)
Whatever floats your boat I guess. A civic SiR would destroy it with ease as we both know. A Type R would give it such an ass whooping, it'll make you wanna rip that GTI badge off and eat it.

@MaxK11C I noticed a couple of weeks ago that one of my neighbours over the road has a rather tasty modded civic, must get a picture for you. I only ever see it on my way home from work though...and it's a bit too dark for photos at 10:30pm ^_^

I'll check out of my window when I wake up tomorrow, the trees have hardly any foliage left now, should be able to zoom my camera to it, if it's there :D

Then again, um..... VW golf r might keep level with an nsx
Please tell me that wasn't a serious comeback

Let's get back to the point here;
VW - Heavy, lazy, get fatter and worse each each year (I'd still have a 6n2 gti) and over estimate their power and potential

@maxk11c
Honda - Vtec, Vtec, Vtec... as this is all they have going for them.. other than that they have the same problems as VW

Nissan - makes quiet cars, makes crazy cars, weigh nothing, uber reliable, underestimate their own power and potential *cough* GA16 *cough*

96 micra, 96 polo 6n, 96 civic... I know where my money is ;)... toyota

All cars became retarded computers after the 80/90s anyway :

Thanks mate, didn't see my spelling error.
I think you like Honda really.
It's different. Although many use the same variable valve timing, no one used it as effectively as Honda.

Nah they've had one idea and have constantly used it as a unique selling point... its not anymore... nearly every engine today has it. If you like em who am I to tell you otherwise

I'm thinking now, genuinely am, of what Honda I'd own and tbh I dont think I'd own one :/
maybe an 80s civic?

Nah they've had one idea and have constantly used it as a unique selling point... its not anymore... nearly every engine today has it. If you like em who am I to tell you otherwise

I'm thinking now, genuinely am, of what Honda I'd own and tbh I dont think I'd own one :/
maybe an 80s civic?

Jazz? With a gtr engine?

If you judge a fast car by 1/4 mile times. Then you my friend lose :p

No offence Max I know you like 1/4mile... I just acknowledge corners exist
Dafuq? :p

Nah, I'm not a total drag nut, I just see it as a fair way of judging performance - the track is the equalizer. You could argue a race track the same I guess.
The NSX would easily out handle a little understeering hatch back.

Dafuq? :p

Nah, I'm not a total drag nut, I just see it as a fair way of judging performance - the track is the equalizer. You could argue a race track the same I guess.
The NSX would easily out handle a little understeering hatch back.

Omg vw golf r handles well...Anyway, micrass

Back