TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Dafuq? :p

Nah, I'm not a total drag nut, I just see it as a fair way of judging performance - the track is the equalizer. You could argue a race track the same I guess.
The NSX would easily out handle a little understeering hatch back.
Its a way of testing peak hp and who can change gear quicker. Only a decent track do you properly test the engine and the car itself

That's the problem these days people see a high peak hp figure and assume they've got a quick car... you get that figure once in the rev range :p

I'm rambling now.
Like I say Max if you like it, you like it :) its an American tradition and you like American cars so its only natural I guess... the most complex American cars go in a big circle :D

I'm thinking now, genuinely am, of what Honda I'd own and tbh I dont think I'd own one :/
maybe an 80s civic?

Really Andy?
... even I know what Honda I'd have :p

1989-honda-crx-tyc-tail-lights_zps2b26e56f.jpg

CRX anyone? ;)

@MaxK11C you know I said about that civic over the road?
Since then I've not seen it <_<... If/when it returns I'll get that photo for you
...Until then...

Saw this at work today :p

IMG_20131219_154834_zpsb63fd26e.jpg

IMG_20131219_154824_zpsf10cb6a2.jpg

IMG_20131219_154802_zps0971b850.jpg

Wanted to park near it but, alas, there was already a Micra in the way ^_^

Edit: also, my new phone = win
Super happy with it. Finally have a touchscreen and it still takes decent photos :D
Plus had it on standby for 8 days now and the battery still says that it has 52% charge

Merry Christmas everyone
I hope Santa's brought you those turbo manifolds/back boxes/cone filters/torque wrenches he forgot last year ^_^

Back