TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Not as good imo
No? I'm not sure... Wangan Midnight seems to have more of a story line to it from what I can tell... I thinking they're on par with each other. I don't know. I'll rewatch all the Initial D I've seen, and watch all the WM I can find.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

keep him at 999 thats all he dials :) phehehehe ahhhh man im sick ??

stop time traveling to the past ,,,,,,,,,,could cure this little problem your having :)

I'd like to point out that anyone who likes racing especially F1 should go and see RUSH if you havnt already :)

I need to see it. F1 in my eyes is boring as hell. But some YouTube clips from the good old days (apparently) Are great fun to watch.

Guys, look like my wheel is leaking air.

Doesn't seem to be from the valve, but from the wheel itself.

Need this fixed ASAP. Any suggestions? Or where to send it?

Posible to re-band steels?

Could send it off and have it refurbed and banded to 7.5J again.
the cheapest way would be to get the tyre fitters to unbead 1 side and sell you a valve, so that you can clean it up properly and leave some screen sealer around/under the new valve overnight

the cheapest way would be to get the tyre fitters to unbead 1 side and sell you a valve, so that you can clean it up properly and leave some screen sealer around/under the new valve overnight

Cheapest =! Safest ;)

Last thing I need to do is risk the rest of the weld to start cracking or something. I've no idea who banded these or when :(:(

Aye its a common thing mate. Simple nick when fitting and you get that

Worryingly I had been driving around on less than 1PSI for about 2 days.

I only noticed when going over a speed bump the front seemed bvery soft and I kept having the front end scraping over small bumps in the road. :rolleyes:

Worryingly I had been driving around on less than 1PSI for about 2 days.

I only noticed when going over a speed bump the front seemed bvery soft and I kept having the front end scraping over small bumps in the road. :rolleyes:
Ooo :/ I'm sure it'll be ok. Its not sat on it for days and weakened the sidewall :)

Back onto the subject of my wheel..

I noticed this this morning. I've outlined in red where air seemed to leak from, doesn't appear to be the valve?

AFwKztd.jpg

without seing it up close that could just be sonething that happens to be next to the leak. If it's a tiny crack a quick run over with a tig torch would fix the symptoms, still would be the issue of why it cracked in the first place.

you dont have any options scott
Optimism man, optimism :)

without seing it up close that could just be sonething that happens to be next to the leak. If it's a tiny crack a quick run over with a tig torch would fix the symptoms, still would be the issue of why it cracked in the first place.
Can't get the bead off till the weekend.

I'm still sure a new valve will sort, seeing as they bulge behind and the leak is so close.

the hole has,nt been drilled on a flat area tho mate, so it has to rely on the "fit" of the hole, rather than the rubber valve flange inside.
the burrs from the drilling are quite sharp too eh

the hole has,nt been drilled on a flat area tho mate, so it has to rely on the "fit" of the hole, rather than the rubber valve flange inside.
the burrs from the drilling are quite sharp too eh
I see what you mean.

I'll try a few things and if it's still no good I'll need to look into a new wheel :rolleyes:

I totally forgot about it,

Was epic me and and andy beasting it up, although he coulnt hear me sometimes,

Everyone with XBOX go download the BF4 Beta :D
Couldn't hear you most of the time :p
I blame you :D anddddd I could hear you all the time then I couldn't when Alex left.... so I blame him
Back onto the subject of my wheel..

I noticed this this morning. I've outlined in red where air seemed to leak from, doesn't appear to be the valve?

AFwKztd.jpg
Doesn't really look like a crack to me :/

Couldn't hear you most of the time :p
I blame you :D anddddd I could hear you all the time then I couldn't when Alex left.... so I blame him

Doesn't really look like a crack to me :/
I'm sure it's fine and I'm just overrecating. ;)

Maybe flakey paint is the path of least resistance for leaking air. Sigh.

Not the time of year for these problems.:oops:

I'm sure it's fine and I'm just overrecating. ;)

Maybe flakey paint is the path of least resistance for leaking air. Sigh.

Not the time of year for these problems.:oops:
I hope so :)
Might be a leaky valve and escaping under that paint. Optimism Scott :)

Yea definitely not the time of year to be messing about
I'm just raising mine up, underbody armour and pinching some forest rally tyres ready for snow... that's my daily :p

Back