TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I'm 17 before you! ;)
We're the same year though, like you're just going into year 12, right?
And Scott, it does work well with rat cars. you could do it though, I mean, who wants to conform? ;)

Bending the car scene laws since '12 lololol

I could picture a lovely Japanese geisha girl or something along the lines of that! Haha

Bending the car scene laws since '12 lololol

I could picture a lovely Japanese geisha girl or something along the lines of that! Haha
As long as you don't tell dubbers what you're doing you'll be fine :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

As long as you don't tell dubbers what you're doing you'll be fine :)

They'd lose there **** and tell me to scrap my car cause it isn't a vag and shouldn't EVER think about modifying a micra ://///

In fairness there's a lot that are brand new but its unbelievable how many of them are to far up there own arse! Haha

They'd lose there #### and tell me to scrap my car cause it isn't a vag and shouldn't EVER think about modifying a micra ://///

In fairness there's a lot that are brand new but its unbelievable how many of them are to far up there own arse! Haha

I know. If it's not VAG slammed on 20" chromies, it's automatically rubbish and looks like ****.

I know. If it's not VAG slammed on 20" chromies, it's automatically rubbish and looks like ####.

Yea in heading to sixth form, I'm just a young one :(

But tbf i grew up in the VAG scene, and i know what you mean about most car being the same... However, every now and then you see a car that's different and they do normally get a good reception.
And there normally slammed on a max of 15"s ;)

Yea in heading to sixth form, I'm just a young one :(

But tbf i grew up in the VAG scene, and i know what you mean about most car being the same... However, every now and then you see a car that's different and they do normally get a good reception.
And there normally slammed on a max of 15"s ;)
Welllllll sooorrrrryyyyy. ;)
What made you convert to the Jap side then? ;)

@EnterScott

Do it

Sharpie_Car_by_jaredtheashby.jpg

The fact that Micras are decent rally cars ;) TBh I still want a beetle for a first car...But a micra might have to do.
Might have to do?!
Much better than that German rubbish I assure you. I know from personal experience they're rusty as hell and super heavy. It took 8 of us to lift a beetle body onto the chassis.

Might have to do?!
Much better than that German rubbish I assure you. I know from personal experience they're rusty as hell and super heavy. It took 8 of us to lift a beetle body onto the chassis.

I DON'T CARE! They're just soo cute. No, they can be rusty but they are 40 years old....Micra's can be rusty too. And beetles aren't that heavy? They're lighter/the same as micra

I DON'T CARE! They're just soo cute. No, they can be rusty but they are 40 years old....Micra's can be rusty too. And beetles aren't that heavy? They're lighter/the same as micra
I suppose so :p
But they're still German so you're not having one. ;)

literally have no details, dads mate's a mechanic and just rung us to say he has a micra, we can have for £60 :) Have no specs at all... Of to see it in an hour

The last of my micra is getting taken away in the next few days got two preface lift k11 oe headlight protectors put them on my car and it died done about 20 miles two crystal clear side repeaters and e marked yellow bulb covers anyone interested sensible offers won't be refused would rather they went to the guys and gals on the forum then go to waste

The last of my micra is getting taken away in the next few days got two preface lift k11 oe headlight protectors put them on my car and it died done about 20 miles two crystal clear side repeaters and e marked yellow bulb covers anyone interested sensible offers won't be refused would rather they went to the guys and gals on the forum then go to waste

Can I still take your engine if its still there? (And giving it runs alright) :p

Just read on anpther forum that folding the rear seats down improves acceleration
HAHAHA... that's why fiestas are soo poorly tuned

We've got a fiesta in shop. I was just doing some background research on the engine. And came across that. I did laugh a fair bit

ROTFL....

My acceleration should have been much improved yesterday then!
...I had the rear split seat and front seat folded down
...must have been ready for serious 0-60 action

...if it weren't for the bags of cement and ballast....plus 10 planks of wood and my dad on the single back seat ^_^
...hmmm maybe next time
....when I haven't visited Wickes :rolleyes:

...probably looked properly low though...no pictures unfortunately...sorry Ade :p

Probably a VERY long time. Think about the normal time it takes people to learn to drive, then double it, then you'll be nearly there.

I think the average is...40 hours?...I did mine in 35...ish ;)
You can get those intense courses...7 hours all in one go
...you loose a lot of time the first few lessons being driven by the instructor to a quiet practice place...
I got into 5th gear on my second lesson...I was meant to be in 3rd but hey ho LOL

ROTFL....

My acceleration should have been much improved yesterday then!
...I had the rear split seat and front seat folded down
...must have been ready for serious 0-60 action

...if it weren't for the bags of cement and ballast....plus 10 planks of wood and my dad on the single back seat ^_^
...hmmm maybe next time
....when I haven't visited Wickes :rolleyes:

...probably looked properly low though...no pictures unfortunately...sorry Ade :p
It tickled me that did. Think I may have to start from scratch on tweaking this engine :p

WHAT? Front seat down too. That must be like a rocket ship no?
Maybe next time get pics ;) Poor Ade wont be upset... he'll be disappointed :p

It tickled me that did. Think I may have to start from scratch on tweaking this engine :p

WHAT? Front seat down too. That must be like a rocket ship no?
Maybe next time get pics ;) Poor Ade wont be upset... he'll be disappointed :p
has the front seat layed back as far as it would go....like a sun lounger...so I could lay the 6ft planks in the car...bit snug LOL
actually talking of snug...my dad in the back seat....who is 6 foot 7! :p...
I'm so mean...should really have let him drive....but he should'a taken mums car ;)

Ooh er missus, I've heard about those kind of instructors ;)

You dirty...he wasn't that kinda guy :rolleyes:

although with some of the young girls I've seen out driving...I wonder how they got their license <_<

sadly no, it wasn't looking like it was gunna go off so phones went down, then I managed to set it off by repeatedly scraping the jump leads on the extension cord we connected it to... :oops:

Back