TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Got sent this screenshot by a mate, it gave me a little chuckle.

Obviously struck a nerve on someone cause of where they wanted me parked on the stand at SCS :p

1278326_10151627043728017_785142713_n.jpg

Just realised you could buy a lathe and some nylon/ptfe and manufacture a full set of stiff bushes for the same price as a full set of pollybushes...

Bottom bolt on the rear shock isn't for budging, the nuts off but the bolt isn't for moving.

Any advice on getting this out?
Wind nut back on until it's flush with end of bolt then clout with a hammer (the nut spreads the load and protects the thread).

Anyone know where the screws for adjusting headlights are? on fullbeam my lights are very concentrated and don't light up the road very well :)

Someone's just bucked the trend in my championship and gone for a lupo 1.0L to rally.... Everyone's thoughts?

Mine is that it's heavier, more expensive and less power.... Bad idea if you ask me?

Someone's just bucked the trend in my championship and gone for a lupo 1.0L to rally.... Everyone's thoughts?

Mine is that it's heavier, more expensive and less power.... Bad idea if you ask me?
Didnt we have that conversation :p yes they're heavier, expensive.. and less power but more torque iirc
If you want to upgrade for a lighter car but remaining in f1000 (is it f1000 you do?) Then buy an older car they're alot lighter. Such as a K10 or mk1 fiesta. Then convert to a more powerful 1.0l engine. The ma10 is punchy and a cg10 being more modern an 16v will accelerate faster :)
That's my 2 cents

have to have standard engines....no coilpack 1.0L k10 sadly :( would be a laugh though

Thought the Lupo would be lesser, guess it depends on how good a driver he is :p

And no im not an F1000, those 'standard' micras are leagues ahead...Im in a different juniour one

Change of plans I'm coming to JAE tomorrow! Who's there/going to be there?

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

It's you isn't it. Facebook stalking is fun
If you'd come to JAE yesterday I could have met you, and we would have known ;)

It's you isn't it. Facebook stalking is fun
If you'd come to JAE yesterday I could have met you, and we would have known ;)
Well done Max, working as a safety steward at the Kid Galahad fight at Magna last night, including setup it was a 18 hour shift :eek:

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Hope so mate, get my income sorted and get to a few meets.
Hope you, and everyone else of course, had a great JAE :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

I was only there yesterday, it was fantastic, I even got a ride in chris's turbo 1.3! I absolutely loved it.
But yeah, hopefully I'll see you at some meets next year when I'm driving!

Back