TOST - The Official Spam Thread

What's a little bandit?

Bandito.jpg

:D
It's what I call my PENIS.

Need some opinions ladies and gents!

Ive been thinking about bolt on arches for my car with the alleycats but not sure if theyd fill the arches nicely or if it would look stupid, dont want them if the arches still look far too wide y'know?

Wheels are 13x7 offset -7

IMG_10451_zpsc914a2be.jpg

Ive been looking at these arches here..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-Univer...d=100011&prg=1005&rk=2&rkt=5&sd=161074910208&

or if anyone know of any other bolt ons that would work then by all means post the link :)

Go for it ;) They're only 30mm so not too wide, also where you fasten them onto is the flat part of the wing, not the flare of the arch, so they won't stick out too far at all :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Go for it ;) They're only 30mm so not too wide, also where you fasten them onto is the flat part of the wing, not the flare of the arch, so they won't stick out too far at all :D

I had always wanted the cleaner look with the wider wheels but the bolt ons tick the boxes so I can run them, saves the chance if paint cracking if i needed the rear arches pulled etc etc

plus they do look pretty cool :p

Since the k10 I love bolt ons. Only my opinion but on the picture above the way the rear wheel sticks out looks a little awkward or disjointed. Bolt ons will fix that.
Don't take that as criticism of your car, as I say it is merely my opinion ;)

Since the k10 I love bolt ons. Only my opinion but on the picture above the way the rear wheel sticks out looks a little awkward or disjointed. Bolt ons will fix that.
Don't take that as criticism of your car, as I say it is merely my opinion ;)

Yeah your right enough, I thought the rear sat funny too, I thought camber would make it look better until I realised how much hassle it is to camber rears on micras :oops: even thought pulling the arches wouldnt exactly fix that look!

I really wanted to go lower too but I was getting my discs and pads done at my mates garage yesterday when i was at work and my car got beached on the ramp.. :rolleyes:
So bolts may sort of fix the arch gap I have too haha

You can visually lower the car with careful positioning of the arches to close the arch gap so it's a win win :D

Best way, obviously there's a certain amount of flexibility in the arches but they need to be reasonably close.
Would you have them black or colour coded?

Could always get arches and then to fill them spacers Scott?

I need some 5mm spacers possibly 10mm as my wheels sit just inside the arches I want it flush :)

Pop rivets make them look that bit meaner I think! Would put them on if I knew I was gonna keep them on! Don't want little holes across my wings if I wanted to take the arches off :p

Yeah MCmicra Ide space them if I wasn't happy with they way they sat :)

Don't think they'll be necessary with 30mm over arches ;)

I know right... crazy mans

I doubt ide need to space them, the arches only pop out about 30mm and that's about as much poke as I have!

Not recommended? :p
No not really. Imagine taking your steels off turning the round as the are and put them back on that's how they'll feel I'd imagine. A bit bobbly wobbly. Leave wheels be :) if anything modify the arches to suit
You can put the pop rivets in and seal it...mean no holes in the cars arches :)

I know right... crazy mans

No not really. Imagine taking your steels off turning the round as the are and put them back on that's how they'll feel I'd imagine. A bit bobbly wobbly. Leave wheels be :) if anything modify the arches to suit
You can put the pop rivets in and seal it...mean no holes in the cars arches :)

I see! Makes sense ;) don't think ill be needing spacers and when you put it that I won't be thinking about it again :p

Anyone like to enlighten me about this Kristian person. I'm sure when I very signed up I saw his name about. But since being about recently I notice negativity about him
Anyone?

If you come to JAE, i'll explain my situation over a few beers round a warm BBQ. I'll need a few drinks afterwards to get over the story, but yes avoid him for any work. Also re: the comment about him not doing the work, it's more like he just got way out of his depth and took on projects he was incapable of doing. My K10 died in his hands and a lot of it, rare parts etc were never returned.

If you come to JAE, i'll explain my situation over a few beers round a warm BBQ. I'll need a few drinks afterwards to get over the story, but yes avoid him for any work. Also re: the comment about him not doing the work, it's more like he just got way out of his depth and took on projects he was incapable of doing. My K10 died in his hands and a lot of it, rare parts etc were never returned.
I'll see you at JAE. Beers on me ;) sounds like a bit of a scam artist to me
And to keep a car? That's bad even for a scammer. Could you not get it back at all?

I'll see you at JAE. Beers on me ;) sounds like a bit of a scam artist to me
And to keep a car? That's bad even for a scammer. Could you not get it back at all?

I got a lot back but not the car, or the rear spoilers, bodykit etc, a few other little bits. Probably worth a few hundred quid in parts and maybe £600 for the car itself, this was about 6 years ago now.

I got a lot back but not the car, or the rear spoilers, bodykit etc, a few other little bits. Probably worth a few hundred quid in parts and maybe £600 for the car itself, this was about 6 years ago now.
I do apologise for dragging it up.
Its one of those things you daren't ask but really wanna know
To say it was 6 years I'd guess it is still a sore subject. For any involved

That's absolutely awful.. I'd be so furious. As Andy asked, could you not get the car back?

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Had a look at rangerbobs bolt ons he sells on RR forum

http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/66146/style-universal-arches-stoke-trent

archeslayoutsSTYLE1ORIGINAL-1.jpg

Needing some enlightenment from you lot and get your opinions one whether the 'Style 1' set of arches he has would sit alright with the Alleycats (as in would it fill the arches nicely) or would it look silly? :)
They 30mm wide ebay ones I was looking at seem a bit too flimsy :/

Apologies for the bolt on arches spam on this thread but thats what its here for ;)

I think 70mm wide will be too much. Your wheels will look lost.

30mm will look clean

Yeah that's what I don't want

Ide quite happily go for the 30mm ones but the pictures of them on the ad description make them look a little flimsy and as if they would just stick out straight rather than curve over the wheel.. If that makes sense haha

Back