TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Ill get you added when I get the game and a few months gold while Im at it ;)

only got silver live just now and ive not got a tele in my room either (will be stealing my mothers when gta comes out :D)

whats your name on it? :)

UglyFiveFive

It was Ugly-Five-One on PSN, got it from the book Apache by Ed Macy ( fecking good read btw) its a CallSign for an Apache gunship, though it sounded cool :p

All I ever read is Andy McNab books, feckign awesome, you ever read Bravo-Two-Zero?
The only things I will read is Banzai and Honda Tuner haha. Books bore me too much..
On a unrelated note: 1320 Video, anyone?
Shouting at the Subarus for not being fast enough at 1am. I'm not TRYING to wake the neighbourhood up...

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

So I emailed Rayvern to get a quote on Air/Hydros/Juice for the lolz and just out of sheer curiousity to see if they had anything and I may or may not be tempted after getting a quote from them.... :rolleyes:

*Im tempted*

So I emailed Rayvern to get a quote on Air/Hydros/Juice for the lolz and just out of sheer curiousity to see if they had anything and I may or may not be tempted after getting a quote from them.... :rolleyes:

*Im tempted*

air, hydros.. what you on about sucka? some sort of suspension or whut

Ayeee, air be expensive tho no?

Can't get air for micras (or at least not from Rayvern) they said there's not enough space at the front to fit an air bag, but there is a Hydro set up for them which costs £1600 which I thought was fairly cheap for what it is! Still expensive mind! Haha

Can't get air for micras (or at least not from Rayvern) they said there's not enough space at the front to fit an air bag, but there is a Hydro set up for them which costs £1600 which I thought was fairly cheap for what it is! Still expensive mind! Haha
I built my car for that money

Right guys... Long shot.. but there's a road rally going down for newbies...
20th September
Be there approx 7-7:30pm
Rally begins 8pm
You'll need an OS map (122 pink), Pencil, clipboard and a partner :)
Starts @ Horncastle squash club (LN9 5PN)

Any of those wishing to attend are welcome to crash at my place. And go up there with me etc :)

Wanting to clarify something to do with the 1.0 to 1.3 conversion.

Is it basically a straight swap? In terms of engine mounts, ecu etc etc :)

Just wanting to make sure before I go looking into buying a lump!

Pretty clueless coming to this so I'm needing educated!

Wanting to clarify something to do with the 1.0 to 1.3 conversion.

Is it basically a straight swap? In terms of engine mounts, ecu etc etc :)

Just wanting to make sure before I go looking into buying a lump!

Pretty clueless coming to this so I'm needing educated!

imam follow this bit as I plan on swapping next year :)

@Skymera @MicrAde

Would a remap with the 1.0 ECU and the cg13 make a noticeable difference? with a peter lloyd fitted system fitted aswell? or would it be a waste of money?

Thinking of plans and ive not even BOUGHT a 1.3 lump yet... :oops:

Would a remap with the 1.0 ECU and the cg13 make a noticeable difference? with a peter lloyd fitted system fitted aswell? or would it be a waste of money?

Thinking of plans and ive not even BOUGHT a 1.3 lump yet... :oops:
Is it worth the money? Mapping requires Nistune, no?

Back