Top Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before someone else says it "OMG k11 in trailer!!!!!!!!11111111111111111" etc..

It is a bit too setup these days... but absolutely hilarious! Loving the grand piano stunt, and captain slow being first around the race track!

I squealed as the Micra met its sticky end! I thought Jezza was going to run over it! And yes, Hammond's hair is just RIDICULOUS. I don't care how scripted it is, it's still funny. I could have died at the montage of Jezza screaming in terror as he drove the Porsche!!!!

LMAO at dog in the lambo.

Very scripted / predictable but still funny & entertaining.

I used to care that it was scripted lol but dont now, its just a victim of its own sucess, thats why we have fifth gear :D. Those HGVs were hilarious

Its the most entertaining thing on tv atm imo!!

Apart from movies, music channels, hollyoaks and fone jacker its the only other thing i watch on tv lol

yeah i find fith gear more appealing to me now as a car show. Top gear is just an enterainment show with cars now. There's no real facts to be delivered from it now.

There's no real facts to be delivered from it now.

Top Gear won the Most Popular Factual Programme award at the National Television Awards for the third time last week! LOL

nothing directed at the common motorist i mean.

Didn't they also win an award for "best non scripted TV program". I wouldnt believe all these awards.

Yeah they won that back in 2005. The program has changed a bit since then though

Horrified at the number of half decent cars they destroyed in the trail at the head of the first show :S That poor K11 on the first one.

...so apparently people want Jezza fired for saying HGV drivers kill prostitutes! Hmph! Honestly, some people are so sensitive... :)

Its not that all those people watched the show, they hear about it and then complain...

They are like sheep!

I agree with Pixiness, people are stupidly sensitive nowadays - this country has become an absolute PC nanny state.
Its what Jezza does, fire lighthearted insults willy-nilly, people are meant to take him with a pinch of salt, it's just so pathetic that people complain about everything remotely offensive on TV now.
If this trend continues, there's going to be nothing fun left on TV or Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back