Top gear warning !!!!!! 8pm bbc2 tonight

For a show? :S. Hard to miss programs with +1's and catch up services.

and wait...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone....

/sarcasam

..oh wait, its only a show

For a show? :S. Hard to miss programs with +1's and catch up services.

and wait...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone....

/sarcasam

..oh wait, its only a show

Nah not just for the show, my gearbox blew up so can't go to work anyway

haha ollie great

not worth a taxi for the kudos?

Can't wait for top gear :) People's talking about budget cuts.. should be a laugh

Dont u worry people wouldnt miss it for the world im an avid fan but every1 has to admit that fifth gear is better for more affordable cars

i dont know how pre recorded they are, but i guess as its british grand prix week, he would have been about to do an interview wouldnt he?

it can't all be too pre-recorded. As i read that news storys about the small car on ananova and things just about 2 month ago. I guess the stuido stuff is done recently. But the other things such as the races are done months in advance.

He probably had a hand in the design/setup of it, surely? Absolutely stunning performance though. I'd guess any real racing driver would have got top spot with that car.

Theres now way on this earth the BBC could afford to hire Michael for the amount of time they would need him for the show, and that bit at the end where they stuck him in the old Suzuki was just wierd, they've already done a lap with that car driven by the stig.

Tbh i think Top Gear now is just ridiculous, the races are SO obviously staged and the vietnam special last series had nothing to do with cars. But hey, if it gets the ratings it will always be a show no matter how stupid it gets.

Nah the Stig is not Michael Schumacher.

For one the Stig is very unlikely to have been the same person for the full running of the show.

Michael Schumacher's F1 career ended in 2006 so for many years before that you think that he was doing F1 and being a tame racing driver?

I think it was just a bit of a joke, or maybe they have managed to hire Michael Schumacher for this series, so decided to claim he was the Stig all this time?

For those who don't know, Shumacher owns that Ferarri. Which probably explains why he did the lap, instead of the normal Stig.

For those who don't know, Shumacher owns that Ferarri. Which probably explains why he did the lap, instead of the normal Stig.

Very true, All other FXX's are red except Shumi's which is black and I think that would have been the agreement that he would drive for it to be taken on the track.......so Top Gear made a nice publicity stunt out of it.

Good show though, especially with the 1940's themed race ;)

Back