Time to mod??

My wife has had her micra for a few months and I'm now thinking about giving it abit of a new look!

This is what I'm thinking.

micrachop.jpg

not my cup of tea, i would go for more subtle things like colour coding and de-bumpstriping, plus those things are cheap:D and lowering is always good!

The wheels are a bit bigger than I wanted, 14's I would think would look better. Quite fancied the whole red and black theme.

The wheels are a bit bigger than I wanted, 14's I would think would look better. Quite fancied the whole red and black theme.

sounds like a plan mate, at the end of the day, its your car and if your happy with it then you have done the right thing:D modding is all about making it what you want, not what other people think is good, best of luck with it mate!

would look good (Y)

check out hoodeds blog for some awesome red/black themes, that guy has serious style,

and welcome to the club! :)

would look good (Y)

check out hoodeds blog for some awesome red/black themes, that guy has serious style,

and welcome to the club! :)

Just had a look and thats pretty smart! I dont think I want to go to quite that extreme, but a few subtle improvements would be helpfull, hopefully I can pursuade her to get to some jap shows next year!

wicked :)

you want an idea of more subtle sort of things, look at guys like mica mamp and moddeds SLX,

really good examples of subtle modded micras,

good luck, i am trying to get my girlfriend to go jap lol

I'm a mitsubishi man myself, but its too expensive as a daily runner so its purely a weekender! The micra is the daily hack, but I like my hacks with a bit of style!

If its a 1.0 shape, keep the steel wheels, get any rust off them, respray them, put some 175/60 tyres on, get some lowering springs (if your wife doesnt mind a bit of a bumpier ride), colour code the door handles (and boot handle) and bumpstrips or remove the bump strips altogether, paint the door pillars black to hide them and get loads o back to black on those bumpers and it will look really smart. (Y)

If its a 1.0 shape, keep the steel wheels, get any rust off them, respray them, put some 175/60 tyres on, get some lowering springs (if your wife doesnt mind a bit of a bumpier ride), colour code the door handles (and boot handle) and bumpstrips or remove the bump strips altogether, paint the door pillars black to hide them and get loads o back to black on those bumpers and it will look really smart. (Y)

I'm liking that idea, may even try and get some 14" steelies on there.

I would go for 15"s they'll be just right. In that picture it looks like your rolling on 20"s, lol.

Back