running issue and mod issue

hi guys I'm a brand new member, although i have viewed this forum for a short time now my wifes car is a k11 1.0 micra lx L reg. it came into our hands with some body mods pretty much every panel has been modified with a bent or scratch. This by the way is not the issues, just more for a mental image of what it looks like! orh and the bonnet has been sprayed a gloss red instead of the darker metallic red the car is sporting right now.

So firstly and most importantly the running issue. the issue is intermittant but getting worse and i've noticed its when the car is up to opperating temp, it feels like the car isn't getting spark or fuel, its pulling back then fires and pulls back, its like its running on kangaroo juice!
So to try and sort this i did a full service, chanced oil, air, and fuel filters, spark plugs, leads, cap, and rotor arm, and oil. Problem got better but still persisted. So I changed the distribruter thinking it was the hall sensor, Nop. Then i changed the fuel pump. Nop. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

OK now the "important" problem has been asked, my next one is does anyone know the diameter of the splines on the wheel studs that go into the hubs? I need to buy longer wheel studs with a different thread gauge for the alloys i have waiting for fittment.

I have a vision of what i'm going to make this car look like i don't want to reveal all the details just yet, but what i will say is i'll be getting the matiz springs and shocks to begin with and the alloys are 13"x6" rear wheel drive offset and will come out passed the arches and some flairing of the arches will be required! I've got the wrap around rear spoiler for it and it will have the "rat look" style to begin with. Although I like the rat look I dont like the Style. By that i mean why get a decent car and make it look ####ty?! I've got a ####ty looking car and i want to improve its looks, thats how the rat look came about, and thats how this car is going.

Cheers guys

Chris

OP
OP
W
hey cheers what do you mean about solder fix? i'll have a look over the throttle body in abit and cheers about the spline dia. i'll be ordering new studs sooon then!
Cheers guys

OP
OP
W
sweet cheers for the link in the end i didn't get a chance to look at the micra i was doing the MOT failures that my car had (Volvo V40 T4). Those cars the parts are so damned expensive!