• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Thought i would show the world my green beast

Hi
Unfortunately because i had no care in the world of for my micra i didnt take any photos of it before i crashed nor after the crash. i do have one but its behind my dads car
d8c23afd.jpg

a respray was needed so i took my time got my dads mate to help ( he has had experience painting almost every car) and this is what i came out with (needs some more modifications but its a start)
172033c3.jpg

58930896.jpg

c17fc49d.jpg

591e3dfe.jpg

ad0eed62.jpg

38256bbf.jpg

85608a5f.jpg

497c42a5.jpg

1024355e.jpg

92d3cac8.jpg

What do you think?

Clearside repeaters, modified grill and some alloys and she'll be looking pretty good!

looks good not a huge fan of the actual colour but the finish on it looks really good and thats the main thing really :)

Just as I posted before I remembered this car.

100_7045.jpg

Alley Cats(or other detailed black and polished wheels) &Chequered roof could work well on yours.

It's a fab colour... nice & different & suits the car! Agreed with Mark, get some banded steels on and drop her a touch to = WIN!

I don't mind the colour but maybe if it bothers you break it up with some black vinyl stripes or something (oh actually... Marks covered that already) and big black steels!...

How much did the spray job cost if you don't mind me asking?

Just as I posted before I remembered this car.

100_7045.jpg

Alley Cats(or other detailed black and polished wheels) &Chequered roof could work well on yours.

i have been after some sort of sticker but i've had trouble on picking the right one without looking to over the top, that checked flag look is the best i have come across so far Cheers

Back