This Months J-Tuner (Out Yesterday)

T

twisterboy

I was having a couple of drinks while reading my new copy of J-Tuner and noticed on the spine of the magazine that my user name was on the side.

The boys from J-tuner must have taken my quote off the website.

In case you have not got a copy here is the quote

"j tuner gets it right, mind you they do slag the old figaro a wee bit".

Cheers

Davy

LOL get it done dude :p interlectual rights.

im sure that means nothing but it would be fun trying.

Whats wrong with figaros anyway :( i like them! they look diferent and have personality.

march1.jpg

march2.jpg

march3.jpg

march4.jpg

march5.jpg

march6.jpg

Thats the one :) i dont think it is S/C oh well

nah its a March cup car so there limited to mods thay can do. kind off like stock hatch or a 1 make series the manufacture will state what can and carnt be done. hence why they all lok the same :) and would be exciting to watch!! as they will all race at the same pace rather than 1 streak off and win.

they used to run one, but this is getting seriously off topic lol, PS i am looking at setting up a micra time attack challenge next year hopefully. on a sprint track. 2 day event with practice and then 3 hot sprints :)

good drivers lol there i dont know who drives the micra but top secret hav 2 male and two FEMALE!! thats right Girl racecar drivers :) and there fit!!

Raceworx said:
nah its a March cup car so there limited to mods thay can do. kind off like stock hatch or a 1 make series the manufacture will state what can and carnt be done. hence why they all lok the same :) and would be exciting to watch!! as they will all race at the same pace rather than 1 streak off and win.

AND Thats where we come in.....we set up are own micra racing cup all models are allowed to take part and it doesnt matter how tuned your car is as long as its a micra lol

Does anyone else get it delivered? Subscribed at JAE but wondering how lon it took to be delivered cos was told about the 13th of the month

Back