Hi from J-Tuner Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTuner

Hi, I'm Matt from J-Tuner,

A lot of you probably haven't heard about J-Tuner magazine, its a new Japanese car mag. We had slight distribution problems with the first couple of issues, but they seem to be sorted now. If you still have trouble finding it, get your local newsagents to order it direct from Future Publishing. You can also visit our website to order copies or subscribe. The third issue is in the shops if you want to check it out. I'm not going to patronise you and say its the best magazine ever, we all have different tastes. But if you have the slightest interest in Jap cars or Jap culture I suggest you have a look. We also have a pretty good technical section too, Simon Norris, Abbey Motorsport, Xtreme Autos, Wiseco Pistons, Quaife, AET Turbos and Rising Sun Performance are among the many people who have already contributed articles to that section.

www.jtunermagazine.co.uk

We have a pretty strict policy of no 'bling' or American influence, so if that's your thing, sorry - There's nothing wrong with that, its just a different scene. That's not to say every car is a stripped, out-and-out racer, we just don't like to feature cars based on looks alone. The amount of cars we turn away is pretty scary really... I'm sure they'll be in Banzai before too long though.

Please feel free to PM or email me your cars, questions or abuse

Thanks

Matt

www.jtunermagazine.co.uk
[email protected]

sounds good mate we have a wide selection of motors on here feel free to browse, theresa few engine conversions and turboed cars built and in progress, we gonna be at jae too so if youre there maybee you could pop over and say hi,

Hope u are not like the other mags that take the P out of the Micra!

Got the 1st 2 issues, Loved the Nismo Z tune feature!

Welcome to the site. I was talking to Steve at Reline Rumble, he was interested in a feature of my ST. However I've not contacted him yet few things I want to do first. I've seen all the issues thus far, really need to give it a bit before I draw any longterm views, but seems good so far.

Ed

like i said on the other thread it is excellent and top quality. ive bought the first issue and second. ive just subscribed. i cannot speak any higher of this magazines. Its along par with performace vw and that been going for years. the selection of cars are varied varied from a race spec rx7 to a stripped out "rat look" ae86 on throttle bodies to the test drives of the new z-tune skyline. Oh and bye the way j-tuner, the owner of a company called global ice has just got his evo 5 back from rc developments (a company im sure your well aware off, to everyone else they did that 200 brake k11) its come back with 750 brake horse power. Just thought you might be interested.

Hi -welcome to the site - as Chie said there is a few diffrent cars on here, i have just finished an engine conversion on mine! Will see you at JAE no doubt!
Titch :kungfu:

RE: RE: Hi from J-Tuner Magazine

MICRASKYLINE said:
Hope u are not like the other mags that take the P out of the Micra!

No, we have the Figaro for that.

:laugh:

If you think you have a feature-worthy car, email pics and spec to [email protected]

Thanks

had a quick look at the magazine today. looks quite good. although i was turned off by the tacky gimmick free gift on the front cover. thought those type of things are reserved for the immature laddish mags.

mag looks really good .... nice to see another mag that concentrates on tuning rather than chaved up cars !

well had a read of the mag at JAE and it seems like a pretty cool mag!! sure ill be buying it in the future:)

Signed up for it today after readin someone elses copy. But ours isn't mentioned in the list of clubs - any chance of bein added?

Cant have looked that hard! I have seen it there!

Hi Matt

It was nice speaking to you on Saturday, hope you managed to make it over to the club stand.

Mike

Hi Matt, Chie and I were speaking to you on the Saturday to, thanks for letting us here the Micra R starting up, what a noise!
Hope to hear from you in the future :)
Titch

Hi all,

Good to meet you guys at the show. The 350SR is some piece of kit!

Remember to buy J-Tuner and read the feature on it!

What did you think of the new venue for JAE?

didnt go to the last one ,so i cant compare ,,but i thought it was good,and enjoyed it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back