j-tuner respects micras

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
ive just been reading this months issue of j-tuner. on page 23 there is a guide under "j world" on how to survive jap shows for 2005. anyways number 6 quotes "Don't laugh at the Micras. And definatly don't walk past murmuring they dont count there made in sunderland. Micra owners are deceptively violent. And with their unquenchable thirst for massive level of in-car bass, they'll never hear your pleas to stop. i just had to come on here and pass the info on. im dead chuffed now.:laugh:

yay at last some recognition and respect :p we just need some hardcore reviews, or a group thash

is that mag any good? i aint seen it around either, any sections on micra's? is there any adds for micra parts and mods?

J-tuner i find has better right ups and more technical knowledge than others like jap performance and bannzi.

Is the current J-Tuner with the key ring or the first issue or is this a new issue I have not bought yet.

J-tuner gets it right with the Micra at long last mind you it does slag the old figaro movement a wee bit.

I think J-tuner is a bit better than banzai

J-Tuner is better than Banzai for many reasons.
They don't feature heavily kitted up with huge ICE system cars.
They don't feature American (FATF style) influenced Japanese cars.
They don't flood pages with half naked girls.

They feature more performance orientated and JDM influenced Japanese cars:slm:

yeah this is the brand new one that i get before they come out in the shops becasue of the subscription. its the one with the AMuse honda S2000 on the front. full carbon GT kit and 550bhp. "drool"

i got my j-tuner mag free with redline mag, well i bought redline so i could get the j-tuner magazine. is a great mag and would recommend it for people who like the jap cars

RE: RE: j-tuner respects micras

wilsonian said:
little off subject but get the next issue of Evo - they have the Micra 350R - one off mad engine beast!

Lol, It's in the current issue of J-Tuner!

ye j-tuner should get someone down to santa pod and do an article on the club, that would be cool, it would benefit the club in that they get good coverage from a magasine and it would benefit j-tuner as some ppl at the meet wont have read the mag, so you could bring some copys down and wen ppl see it they will by it and tell others to buy it, and therefore the new mag would get better coverage to

Banzai seems to be all:

'drift spec this'.. 'drift spec that' BUT

ca18de, sr20det are heavily covered engines in banzai I find..

SO those with an interest of putting a larger engine in their micra wuld find some articles quite useful...

kristian

Banzai seems to be all:

'drift spec this'.. 'drift spec that'

Banzai, sponser a drift car so thats to be expected i suppose.

Together they will both cover different aspects of the japanese car culture, and as such will ultimalty end up with there own strengths and weaknesses.

Kris.

RE: RE: j-tuner respects micras

solarice said:
Banzai seems to be all:

'drift spec this'.. 'drift spec that'

Banzai, sponser a drift car so thats to be expected i suppose.

Together they will both cover different aspects of the japanese car culture, and as such will ultimalty end up with there own strengths and weaknesses.

Kris.

Drifting is such an up and coming sport in the UK, expect the mags to jump on the bandwagon. We have always followed the Japanese D1 series and hope to promote it in this country. Although it's not officially sponsored by J-Tuner, one of the guys at Driftworks likes our mag and has had some stickers made up for his...

Autofest171.jpg

We try to embrace the whole of the Japanese car scene which is why you will see some oddball stuff from time to time. I also notice that other mags have come up with a 'man in japan' feature too, lol.

A Micra thrash or RR day would be good, but the admin should contact me directly if they want to organise something. I also need a club profile from MSC if someone could get in touch.

Cheers,

Matt

lol bring back my old K10 142 db of quality sound mmmm :) Dont think anyone here has ever beaten that yet :p Micra RR day no prob - if you think the magazine is seriously interested in that given that most will honestly not break into 3 figures. I'd be happy to organise that.

Ed

Ed said:
lol bring back my old K10 142 db of quality sound mmmm :) Dont think anyone here has ever beaten that yet :p Micra RR day no prob - if you think the magazine is seriously interested in that given that most will honestly not break into 3 figures. I'd be happy to organise that.

Ed

It will happen, one day in the future, but I probably wont have a micra by then :( (audio and rr!)

Ed said:
lol bring back my old K10 142 db of quality sound mmmm :)

How did you measure that? I wouldnt mind testing my new stuff out! Its already making me dizzy

Going off topic now. Create a thread in Audio if you want to continue :)