This is what i missed JAE for...

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
72371_10150273829590702_569815701_15216764_8128012_n.jpg

Just started to decorate and make it my home, nice big drive for my pride n joy also.

shwwwweeeet! looks like you have plenty of driveway space to look after a few micras for me :D shame the dude next door got 6" more roof space than you lol

must be awesome tho, did you spend your first day running around the house like an airoplane? cos i did that!

Yea its pretty sweet, ive had 5 cars on the drive with room to spare ! With it being in a close its nice n quiet also. Next door neighbours house is raised but works out the same hight :D

I may have done..... :p

get that drive levelled out, and a nice pit dug in it, wish i had space like that!
nice house man! :D possibly worth missing JAE for eh...

so when can i bring the micras round for you to store?? lol

its weird having a house, i don't know what it would be like with your house, mine is all made of wood and out in the forest where i can do anything i want to it (currently building an extention)

Yea its pretty sweet, ive had 5 cars on the drive with room to spare ! With it being in a close its nice n quiet also. Next door neighbours house is raised but works out the same hight :D

I may have done..... :p

noooo, your neighbours house isn't raised...yours is lowered. :D

looks very nice mate, well done. :D

Back