JAE 2008 Report + Pics What you all missed!

I think I've found you a new avatar Dan ;)

Attachments

• dan-pissed.jpg
    dan-pissed.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 517
Ahh the good old L plates. I wonder if there's still one on the back of Antonys car lol

yes there was until i got home..lol

that red k11 is ace

why thank you, theres lots of stuff yet to come though.,

I have an image on my camera phone of the said L plate positioned on the back of anthony's car on the way of out East Mersea. I caught up with him on the A14, I think it was still on then lol!

Kev

yes it was, i was pulling in to BP to fill up and saw you go past.... you must have been tanking it a bit to catch up to me...:laugh: .......what a weekend though.

thank god no-one got video of me singing daniel beddingfield..lol

and the less said about the nob i my face the better.

Don't suppose anyone noticed my Micra sitting by the entrance Friday lunchtime? :upside:

I have to say, looking at some of the cars on other stands mine wouldn't actually have looked all that bad if it was clean!!

Oh and Curtis I think I might have passed you on my way out! Well I saw a blur of a nice K10 anyways ;)

Tom

JAE sure was a giggle!

Got there a little too late on Fri evening (due to M25 traffic) whilst you were all watching Crank! :p

Took ages finding a camping spot, and ended up having to camp at Nissan Sports!

Was a good weekend overall.

Cheers to Curtis and James! :)

Yeah, definately.

Didn't really feel much of a club vibe when I got there. Obviously I turned up at the wrong moment! :p

...I've still got those party poppers...

did someone put an L plate on my car? cos something flew off it as i was driving home lol :D

i had an awesome time when is the next one :D

link to the photobucket album of my pics
link

will be sortng out the videos tonight

great weekend will definatly be there next year does anyone know if it will be last weekend in august again??

looking forward to the next meet will hopefull have a few more mods done by then

nex there was an L plate n your car didn`t manage to get a pic of it though

thanks to everyone that was there for making it so enjoyable especially kev for arranging it and ed for the evenings entertainment

which reminds me i need to update my blog with the mods done the day before

oh and i`d better thank antony for helping me to get the old gear knob off so i could fit the d1 spec carbon one incase anyone thought the quote was refering to anything else

on the way home stopped at cambridge services an saw this at the shop there thought i`d take a picture to post up for emily that was there

JAE2008075.jpg

Yeh was good to meet you nexussteve, hope the grill is ok...

Also thanks to Antony for helping me clean the engine bay :) took the bonnet off that night and gave it a good once over lol

I use Eyebatch to resize my photos + add the watermark. Will try a different program :)

The date for next JAE hasn't been announced yet. The previous years it's been in July, so they could switch it back. Unlikely though as the weather this time round was superb! that was probably down to luck though.

& i think everyone had the L plates at some point!!

It's still going to be late summer according to the JAE forums, but as long as the weather is like the weekend just gone then I'm happy with that!

lol i got antonys interior with one of those party poppers :p dont think he noticed tho.

i noticed..lol i think the fact that tony nicked my steering wheel was more on my mind though....lol

and nexus steve.... we were all trying to figure out who had parked infront of my car..lol

everyone said you rocked up, parked it and ran off..lol, so we decided to move it but only had the balls to pick it up and slide it backwords..lol

Sorry dude!

I only parked there coz no-one looked like they wanted to move their car!
I was advised to maybe try parking with the Supras....ahhhh sod that!!

Didn`t mean to get in anyone's way!!

Sorry that I didn't make it peeps! After the accident, I told NeX there was no point in taking my car to JAE - no point having a busted car on the stand!
Looks like you all had a fab time though, I'm sure I'll get to the next one in my Super S/SR/Cabriolet/Any 1.3 though! ;)

Sorry that I didn't make it peeps! After the accident, I told NeX there was no point in taking my car to JAE - no point having a busted car on the stand!
Looks like you all had a fab time though, I'm sure I'll get to the next one in my Super S/SR/Cabriolet/Any 1.3 though! ;)

meh you thought that a scruffy micra would have let things down, you should have seen how many NON micras were on our stand lol

I've reuploaded my photos using the different program. They should have a border around the outside. Can you see a difference in the quality of the shot?

Back